First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The base model doesn't have a center mount grab handle but has a handle delete plate instead. Can someone with access to Bronco part catalog please look up the part number for the handle delete plate for me? The handle will drive my wife crazy with the bright blue color inset. I'd rather just remove it entirely.
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base model doesn't have a center mount grab handle but has a handle delete plate instead. Can someone with access to Bronco part catalog please look up the part number for the handle delete plate for me? The handle will drive my wife crazy with the bright blue color inset. I'd rather just remove it entirely.
Build week of 11/29, getting a base. If you can wait, we might be able to swap...

OP
OP
JohnnyBronc

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Build week of 11/29, getting a base. If you can wait, we might be able to swap...
True. I'll keep that in mind.

Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco Sticker Fab said they're working on vinyl inlays for all of the grab handles now, can just black them out for a few bucks

gatordowns

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Verano
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Base, looking to swap out the delete plate for any color handle- let me know!

DanteDamiani09

Wildtrak
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Base, looking to swap out the delete plate for any color handle- let me know!
I have wildtrack with blue trim. Did you find anyone to swap with? Also what does the delete plate look like on the bronco?

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.stickerfab.com/collections/2021-ford-bronco Sticker Fab said they're working on vinyl inlays for all of the grab handles now, can just black them out for a few bucks
Hopefully they have an answer for all of the other accent colored crap inside. I'll have the same issue with my Badlands. Seat stitching, a/c vent knobs, grab handles, elastic strap on door pocket. Why, why , why?? Alt least the whole dash is not red in every one like the new Rubicon's are.

NewBroncoOwner

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Want to revive this chat. I have the base delete plate and looking to trade for a grab handle if anyone is interested.

KeithK

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have one that I’m looking to take off and replace it with the cover.
Sponsored