rubber_ducky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. First post here. Happy to be part of the community.

I recently picked up a ‘21 BL/Sas. I bought it out of state so wasn’t able to take a look at it prior to pulling the trigger. In hindsight this wasn’t the best idea but there isn’t anything I can do about that now.

Today I was attempting to install some mabett-clone mud flaps and ran into an issue with the rears. I’m going to butcher the description, but basically the plastic mounting blocks that the rear “corners” mount to seem to be broken. I think this part is what the rear mud flap brackets are meant to mount to. I believe this was done intentionally as both sides are the same.

I’d like to replace these parts so I’m hoping that somebody can give me the part numbers?

Also, given that it’s very likely that this was done intentionally, does anybody know why it may have been done?

Bonus question…. I’m attaching a pic of the sidesteps that came in the vehicle. They mount to the frame (not body). Can anybody identify the brand?

Bonus+ question… can one purchase the quarter-turn fasteners used to lock the fenders to the body?

Ford Bronco Part number help IMG_4881

Ford Bronco Part number help IMG_4883
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs