Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question is whether it is really worth the time to post and sell many of the parts after all these upgrades? I have a lot of pieces and parts left over, but is there really people who would want some of this stuff.

All this come this comes from a 2022 OuterBanks with 2.7L
OEM plastic rear bumper
OEM Hot and Cold Charge pipes
OEM turbo InterCooler
5 - 19” stock rims with tires (17k) and TPMS sensors
OEM stock muffler

I was successful in selling my running boards, but many of these things would only do someone good in repairs after an accident. The shipping costs would outweigh there value, I believe.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel your pain. I've got bits starting to stack up in my garage too.

I'm about to get a welder and turn a standard rear end into a trailer. Maybe mount the plastic bumper to it just for fun. And hey, I got a spare tire carrier to mount on the side too, and a set of cheap running boards to throw along the sides. Couple of beams to build up a little frame, a cheap light kit, and a tow hitch and I'd be street legal

jrandy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m in the same boat as you. Most of what I’ve taken off has been things with relatively low resale value.

I’m going to stick most of it in the garage corner until it bugs the wife.

rubber_ducky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of selling off your OE parts, you’re likely better off putting them aside until the inevitable day where you decide to move on from the Bronco. Convert back to [near] stock and sell off your OE parts instead. You’ll recoupe much more $ this way.
This assuming you have room to store the stuff.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My OE tires will dry rot before the Bronco gets sold. Maybe I'll put the rims aside and use the tires on a trailer IDK. To put this in perspective. I have a 2003 4WD Excursion with 210k miles and 98 V8 AWD Explorer with over 300K, and don't plan to part with either. Same for the Bronco.... Hopefully.

23BDBigSean

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve had good luck on Facebook marketplace and offer up. People looking to get stock parts after accidents mostly.
I sold my non LED headlights and OEM grille in about a day or so on OfferUp, sold my capable bumper to a guy on the forum from Vermont- he wanted it bad enough to pay the $175 shipping- rear bumper got sold yesterday… I’ve decided to run the tires until there bald before upgrading because I don’t have the space to store them and doubt I would get anything worthwhile back for the Black Diamond Steelies
Sponsored