Sponsored

Photo Request -35s with stock BB wheels?

BigBendMatt

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am no tire expert but am debating between 33s and 35s on my big bend. I don’t particularly do any major off roading (at the time). Mainly dirt roads & trails. But I am also in it for the looks, can’t lie. Would like to see what 35s look like with the BB wheels.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The most common sizes for 35s are 315/70R17 (same size as Sasquatch), and 35x12.50R17. The stock Big Bend wheels are too narrow to mount both of those those sizes, so you will have to go with the odd-ball sizes:
  • 285/75R17 - Not "real" 35s... more like 34s, but this is a fairly common size.
  • 35x10.50r17 - The only tire I've seen in this size that is fairly easy to purchase is Kenda Klever
  • 35x11.50r17 - There are a few tires in this size, but the easiest one to find is Toyo Open Country III.
The Kenda Klever tires in particular are fairly popular on this forum, a quick search for those should yield all kinds of results if you want to dig through the threads. I did a quick search and didn't find one with the Big Bend wheels specifically... but here was a thread from this past weekend with some photos.

OP
OP
BigBendMatt

BigBendMatt

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The most common sizes for 35s are 315/70R17 (same size as Sasquatch), and 35x12.50R17. The stock Big Bend wheels are too narrow to mount both of those those sizes, so you will have to go with the odd-ball sizes:
  • 285/75R17 - Not "real" 35s... more like 34s, but this is a fairly common size.
  • 35x10.50r17 - The only tire I've seen in this size that is fairly easy to purchase is Kenda Klever
  • 35x11.50r17 - There are a few tires in this size, but the easiest one to find is Toyo Open Country III.
The Kenda Klever tires in particular are fairly popular on this forum, a quick search for those should yield all kinds of results if you want to dig through the threads. I did a quick search and didn't find one with the Big Bend wheels specifically... but here was a thread from this past weekend with some photos.
Ah, I see. Thank you very much for your time and information! Appreciate it.

MaddiesDaddy

Big Bend
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here is my stock Big Bend with 315/70R17 KO2's. No lift, I did remove the crash bars.

Big_Bend_35.jpg

Big_Bend_35b.jpg
Sponsored