Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If someone who is good with altering photos could please help me with this. I'm looking for this photo but with the bronco sitting lowered a little bit to close up the wheel well gap to see what it would look like. Any help is appreciated! Trying to figure out if a 1-2" lowering kit would look like I think it would.

@ChrisB351 I'm using your photo of your bronco for this as I love the wheels you chose!

Bronco2.jpg
Bronco1.jpg
To make it a certain type of look I'm seeing if it will look ok. I have an off road vehicle that suits me better than my bronco will and I take that out west when I want to off road but my bronco I'm debating making just a fun topless SUV roadster for cruising around in but also have it be capable to get though snow storms or anything else that comes my way. Might not end up doing it but just wanted to see if it may look good or not.
If you lower it it will take some of the capability away. I would run a taller tire and close the gap that way.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here is my 1 minute effort..
white top.jpeg
Love it! I was a 99'd VB Sas Black Diamond for 2 MY cycles waiting on that damn white top! Now I'm a standard HE in Azure but man that looks so good!