Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So no one has gotten any footage of someone (preferably someone short) getting into Bronco Badlands with sasquatch yet?! C'mon you Bronco stalkers, get it done; I have faith in you! lol Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi Folks! Has anyone seen pics of folks actually getting into the Broncos? I'm asking because I am handicapped and can't climb up into anything. The seat needs to be butt height or less. I'm 6 feet tall. Reserved the Badlands and hopefully I can get into it. Sucks to get old!
Ok, after searching I found this clip. Maybe someone has posted it here before, I don't know. I found it on Bronco Nation....don't judge me... lol
The one guy is short and he easily gets into a sasquatch, so maybe I won't need a ladder after all.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else besides me find running boards make it more difficult to get into a vehicle? I'm not talking about a 6 inch lift and 40s on a truck, but for a production jeep with 33s on it.

I had a jeep 4-door Sahara as a rental on time. It had running boards that were just slightly lower than the door sill. If you stepped on the running board to get in, it felt awkward as you had to now duck to get into the jeep. If you didn't step on the running board, it was an awkward distance to step over to get up into the jeep.

That experience turned me off from running boards.

With regards to this post, I can understand why running boards would be advantageous to have. I would consider trying to have something customized for your personal needs.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really like that idea. I've been watching their progress and hoping the Bronco version gets on the market quickly..
I have too many issues to be hopping into or out of any vehicle. My Tundra is FAR too high to get into without pain or a stool...So I have the AMP Research running boards. They've been on there for almost 8 years now and have been flawless and the perfect solution. They drop down so much further than running boards do...Makes it a very natural step height to get in without having to yank on the steering wheel or a-pillar grab handle. Also, it makes me sit down into the seat instead of sliding in, so my leather still looks fantastic.
Sponsored