Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Dr Badlands - Good thing we had a great spotter! Guess I make 3! 🤣
134509DF-D40C-440D-B671-FE488A33570E.png
This is awesome more 2dr conquer Hells Gate,,,, It almost unfair Mandy make us look so good we just the puppet and she the one who pulling the string,,,,,

Wana see the video,,,,, of yours
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@moab6g Whats your build? Is that a base model or did you change up the grill and lettering? I'm looking to purchase the base grill /black letter combo.
Bronco 2dr stock
Trim Base
Engine 2.7
Sasquatch 35
Only change the bumper from HD to Fab Four Stubby and added a winch
Wrap Khaki Green by Avery

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Holy Smokes! If there wasn't video I wouldn't believe ANYTHING could go up that !
In person it very impressive,,,, video don't always give justice ,,,, I think my wife did a good job with the video

Sponsored
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is that Mandy from the Off-Roadeo? Agree, she's awesome!
I have another version of the video,,,, and we see Mandy give the instruction step by step ,,,,
I wish I can say it only my skill,,,,, but I give most of the credit to Mandy,,,,

To do it just need a big pair of Balls no fear and not to be scare of the potential body damage ,,,,,, and Mandy as spotter pretty simple ,,,,,, LOL

FYI
When I say body damage it apply to the Driver and the Bronco,,,,,,
and large budget for therapy ,,,LOL,,, because if your Bronco can't not be fix,,, it will be hard to get another Bronco,,,,, you will need many therapy session to get over the fact it might have been a stupid idea to try it,,,,,,,

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 Dr Badlands - Good thing we had a great spotter! Guess I make 3! 🤣
134509DF-D40C-440D-B671-FE488A33570E.png
You have more flex then me with your fancy Badland
LOL,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,LOL

What day did you climb it?

Are you a professional driver or Joe Shmoe like me?

[O===O]

rabidmoravians

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Imagine being the next jeep in line watching that happen

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That is definitely on my list to do, once I get my bronco of course. You made it look very smooth and easy, way to go!
I hope you have 4dr it more forgiving ,,,, with the two door you need perfect line ,,, it why a good spotter it crucial and follow it,,,,, I need to do it again because my only memories of it,,,,, is I was watching my spotter like I have sniper scope and I did not want to miss any direction ,,,, and also I was doing so slow because I did not want to have delay between the direction and my reaction ,,,,, next time I will a little faster and more enjoyable,,,,,,

The entry to Hell's gate is also pretty sketchy ,,,,, and when you start is no turning back,,,,

The video give a good idea of it look like ,,,, but video never give 100% justice for the perception,,,,,

I recommend to park at the bypass and go look someone do the entry and then go see Hell's gate from the top,,,,,

This is funny story the guy behind me is a very very good off-roader his rig is Early Bronco manual and with carburetor the Manuel by itself is not the problem but the carburetor want to stall when it incline or hit bump,,,, the gas don't burn smoothly when it happen he need to give more gas for not stalling and play with the clutch to not gain speed real challenge,,,,

Just before the gate II was asking him if he was going to do Hell's gate and he say ,,, not sure he don't know anything about it ,,,,,, I was trying to make him go first ,,,, and told it a pretty good obstacle to him and also I never see it in person either but I see some video ,,,, what people say the entry is sketchy,,, he still did not move ,,,,, I toughs he don't want to do it,,,,, for me It on my buck list also ,,,,, I was going to do it no matter what ,,, it just I would preferred follow someone and observe ,,,,,, he did not move then OK my time to shine then ,,,, right away he follow me,,,, when we arrived at the bottom he was very happy he toughs the obstacle was over and he say WOW this is not what he consider a little bit sketchy and happy it over,,,, I start laughing and say this is not the main obstacle it a little bit further we almost their ,,,,,,,,, the moral of the story go walk their first and see it ,,,, because video don't exactly give justice,,,,,

I will post eventually the video of the EB it make it look so easy it deceiving he his a pro I ride a lot with him after that ,,,,, ya we both stupid no fear ,,,, his for sure better driver then me

When you do Hell's gate please DM me I want to see it,,,,,

Sponsored
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Imagine being the next jeep in line watching that happen
You probably talk about the video of the jeep rolling over,,,,
must no be fun to se that and you are next inline,,,, they have no way out to escape and go back the entry no thank you,,,, might be worst ,,,,

That will be something Loren Haley should do,,,, but it might not event be a challenge for him ,,,, but will be nice to see it,,,,, because I don't know anybody who do it so far,,,,

Stevo77

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have more flex then me with your fancy Badland
LOL,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,LOL

What day did you climb it?

Are you a professional driver or Joe Shmoe like me?

[O===O]
I climbed it Thursday, I’d been having issues with my 4 wheel drive temporarily disengaging. No fault of My Bronco, I installed a Fab Tech leveling kit and did not reassemble the drivers side correctly. Lucky for me nothing broke!

Mandy (my sister), my wife Amanda and I led Hells Revenge during Bronco Safari and had an amazing time!

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I climbed it Thursday, I’d been having issues with my 4 wheel drive temporarily disengaging. No fault of My Bronco, I installed a Fab Tech leveling kit and did not reassemble the drivers side correctly. Lucky for me nothing broke!

Mandy (my sister), my wife Amanda and I led Hells Revenge during Bronco Safari and had an amazing time!
I know who you are ,,,,,, I want to thanks you also,,,,,

Not fair
the #1 who climb Ford pro driver
#2 Shelby hall pro dirve
#3 Mike D. Avg. Joe
#4 Steve Pro driver (you #4 because you did it on thursday)
or maybe you #1 did FORD hire you for the testing and also not fair you have swaybar dis,,,,, LOL

I wrote a thank you card to you sister yesterday,,, tell her it was very limited selection at the grocery store,,,, I forgot to add in the front of the card on the bottom no crash, no damage with the wording of the card might make sense,,,,

I am also sorry it hard for me to write note ,,,, English is my second language and I don't like my skill in writing

Can't wait to go wheeling you guys we be InTouch

My best skill I don't have a lot of fear,,,,
I have a lot of ATV ,,,,raptor 660 ,,,, superbike,,, between the age 5 to 20,,,, I was very crazy with my toys,,,, if any skill is from those days,,,, after none ,,, just own Durango in 2000 to 2005 did only overlanding ,,,nothing special,,,,,

Before April 29, 2022 my biggest climb was Dome plateau,,,,,LOL
and practice trail until Wednesday to Climb Hell's Gate,,,, I get a lot better every day or get stupider every day it a thin line ,,,,,

How did you pass the from from Safari they ask something if we are mentally challenge,,,, did you lie on the form? ,,,,,,,,LoL.....LOL
Sponsored

Last edited: