First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my pinch weld covers, for my 4 door OB.

The video instructions are very straight forward. BUT you have to first remove the running boards which come standard with the OB.

Thats the issue if you have not removed the running boards before, the 6 clips on the board kept moving and falling into the board.
I found that -
!, if you tip the board, the clips that have fallen in will go to the back and you can retrieve them easily.
2 to , put the clips in place on the board AND KEEP THEM IN PLACE - easy to tell the proper placement AND SCOTCH TAPE THEM IN PLACE. they will not move and
you can quickly re install them after you have put the pinch weld covers on.

The first side i installed took 2 hrs due to
Having to find the correct size wrench in my unorganized pile of sockets and allen wrenches
having the clips move just as i got to the last one.
Lying on my back in the blazing sun - off course the perfect angle to hit my eyes and blind me.

HOWEVER
The 10mm wrench that come in the bronco packet is excellent and coupled with my Makita drill and bit I was able to complete the second side in 25 minutes.
while still on my back still in the blazing sun i might add.

The final product was exactly as shown on the video and I am very pleased .

$119. well spent, looks much better.

Wednesday, my KC HiLites flex 4 spot lights come in and they are perfect for the installation on the A pillar. (with the newly released bracket by KC HiLites).
My original Daylighter Gravity led series (driving Beam) doesn't fit anywhere on the bumper and I cant put a safari bar on the regular bumper without it blocking some sensors.. The tech said its designed for a front mount with the driving beams , So my daughter and son-in-law have them up for sale on a website for $300. I had to take a good haircut so far.
Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you have any pictures of the finished product? I am installing mine tomorrow or Wednesday.

JMY217

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Sas/Lux/Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yes, would love to see them installed on the OB

OP
OP

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope this is what you are expecting.

I think it looks great especially with my heavy-duty black Ford body side moldings. Vehicle is all cyber orange and black. Looking forward to the black KC Hilites spots on the A pillar with orange trim and especially my Adv Fiberglass 1 piece top (whenever that arrives)

Attachments

alfiefmc

Badlands
First Name
Alfie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands - 23 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got them on mine, I like the cleaner look.
Sponsored