Sponsored

Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just saw this on twitter LOL

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

06690_b1ed6b03-bbb2-4aa5-b1f6-f242a7c5a59a_mmthumb.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Restaurants in my area were forced to close as of today for dining in. My local brewery is taking pre-orders for beer and pizza to go.

This is what we're ordering for tomorrow night. How mad does this make the pineapple haters??

Screenshot_20201112-090803_PhotoSuite.jpg

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Restaurants in my area were forced to close as of today for dining in. My local brewery is taking pre-orders for beer and pizza to go.

This is what we're ordering for tomorrow night. How mad does this make the pineapple haters??

Ford Bronco Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101) Screenshot_20201112-090803_PhotoSuite
No hate here man. Actually sounds pretty interesting to me! I like mango with tajin so spicy mango pizza is an interesting concept.

Sponsored

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ad agency I used to work at was across the street from a swank hotel. “PINEAPPLE!” was the code word we used over the intercom when someone spotted nekkids or nooners in the hotel windows. The entire agency would run to the window to spy. Talk about a reveal, lol ??

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pineapple pizza is still gross

Sponsored

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Speaking of pineapple pizza and the reason for this thread... Anyone want to jump over to the Ranger 6G forum and get that discussion going there?
Other than people asking 5G questions, there is nothing new going on over there.

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to poke an old thread not related to "I got my Bronco"

Saw this on a motorcycle forum.

Thought of you folks...

Ford Bronco Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101) IMG_2208.JPG

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pineapple Pizza 101
It's a reoccurring question for most, especially for those of you who joined post-reveal. It's time the power of the pineapple ?? got it's own history thread
(it does have it's own thread in the off topic lounge too if you just want to chat about pineapple pizza) https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pineapple-pizza.1632/ )

What the hell is with the pineapple pizza & Bronco6g.com?

So to spare you from using the '
search' button *cough-cough* (there's probably too many to sift through anyways, & I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't either). W/ the speed some of the threads move, maybe this'll will help some of y'all.

This goes back a bit before the reveal. Using @North7 's explanation from a previous
thread: "Only Pre-Reveal members understand, for the rest, the use of the search box uncovers the short, medium and long version. By the time of the first Bronco6g meetup one of the enterprising members will have written "The Ballad of Bronco Pineapple Pizza".

Short version:

@JAGSarge (hey that's me :cool:) said:

"We discovered that pineapple pizza discussion always led to new leaks

.....its science" (to be read in Ron Burgundy voice)

Medium version:

@Escape_Artist said:

"Every time a thread went off topic and pizza (primarily pineapple) would get brought up we got a new leak.

Maybe Doug can throw the new people a bone and make a sticky thread that just says:

"Pineapple Pizza. It's a Bronco thing you wouldn't understand."

@Administrator

Long version:

@Nickp said:

"For a little more detail, what happened is this: the very first leak of the uncovered Bronco was just these two pics:

Ford Bronco Pineapple ? Pizza ? Explained (Pineapple 101) IMG_2208.JPG

Now, obviously this thread absolutely exploded, and was quickly at over 40 pages. And then, the pictures were deleted. The thread quickly derailed into discussion about pizza, and then @Paint had to go and say:

@Paint said:

"Y'all don't know how to properly start a pizza war on a forum.

You know what's really good on a pizza?

Pineapple and ham. Hawaiian style."

Which basically turned the discussion into whether or not pineapple belongs on pizza. lol and behold, in the middle of this argument, the “big leak” of the broncos uncovered happened. Leading some to believe that the powers that be were so annoyed by the conversation that they threw us a bone to stop talking about it. And now it’s history."

- Thread Summation / Compilation by @North7 -

So basically, back in the day we were going crazy speculating and dreaming about the 6G, you think we have questions now?!? Just imagine 4 years ago! :oops: It seemed like every time we started rambling about pineapple pizza :) ( :sick: trust me, was never my choice, thanks @Paint ?) we'd get a leak or something like Doug was trying to keep us on topic ;) and from there it grew, b/c hey, it seemed to work, and on reveal night? All of the national pizza chains were wondering WTH was going on and why so many pineapple pizzas were ordered :D

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
Genius!!! 💙
Sponsored