nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So i am aware that the pizza tracker is not working at the moment, but my pizza tracker has never worked and ive needed to call ford bronco support when i want an update on my truck that i dont feel is on the reservation page.
Any ideas how to fix this? it just spins forever when i enter my order number and vin. it even says enter valled order number, but doesnt kick me back as if it was actually incorecct. I have attached a 5 second clip but it goes on forever.
Sponsored

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you entering the 4 digit order code from your dealer DORA form?

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine hasn't been working since right after midnight or so. Seems like they must 'turn it off' every once in a while to make updates, because last week mine (and most everyone else's ) was down from early-AM Thursday to Saturday ~10:30AM or so, then it worked and Updated and told me I was officially Built, and then Sunday morning it said it was in Transit to the Dealer.

SO maybe they're updating with some good news. I know, I know, doubtful, Ford hates our stupid faces and we Ain't Got Shit!

SwampCactus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Cactus Grey Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Working for me.

It's always updated for me showing my build week getting pushed and pushed. Never got an email from Ford all along until my latest push to March 7th. But the pizza tracker still says Feb 14th. Does anyone know which one is "correct"? Email or pizza tracker?

OP
OP

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you entering the 4 digit order code from your dealer DORA form?
I dont even know what that means. i am using the order number i get from the website

Sponsored

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont even know what that means. i am using the order number i get from the website
I am guessing you are using the wrong 'order' number.
You have to get it from your dealer off the DORA.
Just ask your salesman to send you the DORA form and then it is in the top left right of that.

Last edited:

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am guessing you are using the wrong 'order' number.
You have to get it from your dealer off the DORA.
Just ask your salesman to send you the DORA form and then it is in the top left of that.
Correct..The "order id" or reservation id from the website or email you received when you reserved your bronco wont work on the tracker, you need the 4 digit order number/order code in the upper right ( I think its right side?) of the "DORA" or order form your dealer created. They can provide you he number

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found my issue was I was using my order number from my original 2021 order. As soon as i started using my 2022 order number and vin it started working. Now that my bronco has movement it only works about every other day for me. if you don't know your order number your dealer should be able to look it up.

My bronco is on it's way home by rail at the moment.
Sponsored