Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everyone!

Please excuse me if this question is answered somewhere else, but I was trying to figure out the cupholder situation for the backseat in a 4-door.

None of the posts I found are recent; they are old, so I’m wondering if things have changed since then for the MY22 Broncos.

I read that Broncos with leather seats have two cupholders in the back, but my Bronco will have MGV. This was something I never even thought of, because vehicles usually have an abundance of cupholders, not a lack of!

So how many cupholders does a MY22 4-door Black Diamond have? And please don’t count those pockets in the doors. My 4 year old will NOT be able to reach that while buckled. As a mom of a two kiddos, cupholders are important! 🤦🏻‍♀️

The answer will not affect my order, but I’m just trying to prepare myself for what’s to come. Maybe @Mabett would be interested in coming up with something using the Molles system in the seatback?
Sponsored

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

None in the back seat of any level unless you have leather. Get a booster seat with built in cup holders? Mabett is also working on a rear cup holder solution.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even if you had leather the cup holders suck. They aren't deep enough to hold a cup well, still wanna tip over.

OP
OP
70&22bronco

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None in the back seat of any level unless you have leather. Get a booster seat with built in cup holders? Mabett is also working on a rear cup holder solution.
Thanks for the answer! Jeez, I was really hoping Ford had managed to get two more in the back for those without leather.

My daughter does have a booster with a cupholder, but it doesn’t hold her 20 oz Yeti very well so she always uses the cupholder that folds down in our F-150.

I’m sure Mabbet will find a solution. 🙂

Sponsored
OP
OP
70&22bronco

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Even if you had leather the cup holders suck. They aren't deep enough to hold a cup well, still wanna tip over.
Well, I guess I don’t feel too bad about not having them then. Lol. I need something sturdy to hold up to a 4-year old and clumsy 10-year old. Lol

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP