Sponsored

Poll: Reservation to Orders

How many reservations will be orders, also choose if you are going through with ur Order

• Total voters

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you going with the sasquatch as well? I have an earlier reservation and I'm not sure how long of a wait it will be. If it's around this time next year I might wait but not if it's going to be a 2022MY.
Yes I am going with the sasquatch, but i read that it will be sometime in the fall. Not to happy but i will wait! Hoping ford changes their minds about allowing the larger engine with the manual!
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I am going with the sasquatch, but i read that it will be sometime in the fall. Not to happy but i will wait! Hoping ford changes their minds about allowing the larger engine with the manual!
I'm concerned about the dates they give now, they seem to have been struggling to meet dates or deadlines. I was hoping they'd be able to give us mansquatch customers a build date when we make our orders in December.

I would like to see a bigger engine mated to a manual in the Bronco but I'm not confident Ford will do it and the best they'll do is keep the 2.3L w/ a manual around as long as they can financially. I'm gonna be happy with the 2.3L and if the change their mind down the road with a bigger engine and a manual, I'll consider upgrading. But for now I rather focus on the positives of what we can get out of this Bronco.