Sponsored

Poll who wants the new Ford Bronco Raptor?

New Ford Bronco Raptor do you want one😎

• Total voters

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Base with some mods is going to look way better than this obscenity...
Sponsored

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This reminds me of when BMW introduced the new M3 and M4 with what many called pig snout or buck toothed grills. Nearly everyone on Bimmerpost expressed their strong dislike of the design and predicted an imminent demise of the brand. Yet both are amazingly fast capable cars and selling in record numbers. Like Ford, BMW can't make them fast enough. To top it off, BMW has near record profits. Bronco Raptors will "sell like hotcakes" too.

But as others have said, the Raptor's not for me. Those who buy, enjoy your toy.

As an aside to all of this, hopefully the demand continues and Ford invests heavily to increase in-country production. More jobs for Americans in an area that needs them.

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Too many doors, not enough pedals.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, I love my 2dr Black Diamond. That said, I think the trickle down parts and innovating will help all trims and Bronco models. For this, I am glad they have the Raptor.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s some aspects of the Bronco Raptor I really like; others not so much. The fenders are one of my biggest turn offs though.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I still think I drive the best looking new vehicle on the planet (Rapid Red Sasquatch Badlands 4 door), and Raptor won't overturn that. I would love the suspension, 37s, and and power-plant, but the vehicle is too wide for trails around here...and the open air is cut in half like a Jeep with the crossbar....and I'm not sure about that rear fender flare yet. So, for $20k more even if I got it out the door below invoice (which isn't happening), it's a no go for me dog....

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t like the color of the bash plate. It just looks weird and out of place to me.
Looks like a catalytic converter shield from a train or something.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just want my build. I think the Raptor is cool, but it's nothing I'd get.

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

IMO, the Bronco Raptor doubles down on the 4 door, which is already the least attractive aspect of the Bronco. As a 2 door fan, I am biased, but I have had numerous other people, especially many Jeep guys, talk about how the four door inspired nothing in them, but the 2 door looked amazing.

This is purely anecdotal and my perspective, which I know is different than others, but I'm not a fan.

If they wanted to lean into the 4 door, making a legit Overland package would be great...that makes sense too me. Seats that fold flat, bigger gas tank, heavy duty roof rack, maybe even a camper top that replaces the mic? who knows, but I would see that being more popular than another high speed desert runner.

To me, oversized, over the top masculine, bro looking vehicles are too dated for me. They just seem silly.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow pretty Impressive new Bronco Raptor capabilities but doesn’t at the moment have me screaming to want one. And actually just reinforces how happy I am with my Hot Pepper Red Wildtrak. And damn for me thats a statement being I always get caught up in the moment to have the latest bad ass vehicle😳. Does it grow on me 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐 Everyone vote and let’s see if the Majority wins or not so much😎.
D9DABF09-07B2-49F8-A586-033BE543CCBA.jpeg
Your Wildtrak looks 10X better than that thing. You want the bigger flares, go cut up a kiddie pool, paint them black, gorilla glue them on,,, instant Bronco Raptor.

b5mcjxq3j6dx.jpg

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already won't use more than 15% of the BL's capability, no point for this for the extra money. The only thing the Raptor preview does is piss me off for the rest of eternity when I think about or look at the instrument panel in the regular Broncos.

Ford can do it right, they just choose not to do so.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't like it or the last few generations of raptor f150 for that matter. I really only liked the first gen raptor behemoth with the 6.2 in it.
Something about the raptor bronco is just overkill. The bronco is already wide and capable. This just seems full on canyonero to me. Hats off to those that love it, but I'd honestly have no use for it and its almost comically excessive

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two door elitists out in full force on this thread 😂.

I just think it’s ugly. The bronco has a perfect balance of retro and modern. The raptor ruined that.

I had no intention of buying one, but I’m still very disappointed because, similar to the Bronco Sport, it hurts the brand and image of my vehicle.