Sponsored

Possible to put a bull bar (or nudge bar) on the standard bumper?

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the sensors need to be deactivated, has anyone put this on with Adaptive CC sensor? Do you have to move this or can you put this on with no problem?

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We had to disarm the front parking sensors with our Rough Country bar. IDK about the adaptive cruise. Ours don't have that.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There was a thread on here about mounting a Jeep Wrangler bull bar that would not interfere with front camera or block out the word Bronco. It was a simple 2 hour job of taking bumper off, drilling six holes, taping the two rear holes, bolt to bumper, then replace bumper. I love the looks it gave to the front of my 23 Black Diamond.
Ford Bronco Possible to put a bull bar (or nudge bar) on the standard bumper? 94B48D44-9C45-43D1-BEE0-42CC89B0C9D1

Sponsored

aylwars

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There was a thread on here about mounting a Jeep Wrangler bull bar that would not interfere with front camera or block out the word Bronco. It was a simple 2 hour job of taking bumper off, drilling six holes, taping the two rear holes, bolt to bumper, then replace bumper. I love the looks it gave to the front of my 23 Black Diamond.
Ford Bronco Possible to put a bull bar (or nudge bar) on the standard bumper? IMG_6153.JPG

[/QUOT
Ford Bronco Possible to put a bull bar (or nudge bar) on the standard bumper? IMG_6153.JPG
did you have a post about this bar install? it looks great and I am considering the same setup