First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking at posts Monday and Tuesday it seems like several of us that were scheduled in the first few weeks of July were pulled back into June for build next week.

My saleslady said the system showed week of 12 July last Friday and I called the hot line Monday and they told me week of 28 June. Order tracker started showing in production yesterday morning and window sticker was available last night.

👍👍
yeah, mine changed from 7/19 to 6/29 :cool:(y)

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 12.41.30 PM
Sponsored

calx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '98 Nissan Stagea
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Received mine this morning!

Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 windowsticker-1

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just checked on Ford vehicle order tracking and my window sticker was available! One day closer to delivery....I can't wait!
Convoy, lucky!

Sponsored

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Convoy, lucky!
What would be the advantage/disadvantages of convoy vs. rail? I would assume trucks would be more efficient and faster delivery. Are there any other advantages? Just curious.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What would be the advantage/disadvantages of convoy vs. rail? I would assume trucks would be more efficient and faster delivery. Are there any other advantages? Just curious.
I think mostly speed of delivery. I have no idea where the rail route terminates near me, and no idea what they do to get it from there to dealership (drive it? Truck it? How soon after it arrives?) etc.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think mostly speed of delivery. I have no idea where the rail route terminates near me, and no idea what they do to get it from there to dealership (drive it? Truck it? How soon after it arrives?) etc.
I see the auto train cars rolling through the area all the time, but have no idea where they terminate either! I have heard people tell stories of the rail dust embedding in the paint of new cars.....not sure if its true or not.

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So is the date posted at the top of the window sticker when vehicle production is complete, when production starts, the day it's loaded on train/truck?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So is the date posted at the top of the window sticker when vehicle production is complete, when production starts, the day it's loaded on train/truck?
It’s the day that is supposed to go into? Out of? Final assembly

Sponsored

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Supposedly the window sticker should be available 7 days before build day.
oh okay....thanks for info. Just saw your post from couple weeks ago. So i still have at least a couple more weeks to wait :( Should take delivery by first of August.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
oh okay....thanks for info. Just saw your post from couple weeks ago. So i still have at least a couple more weeks to wait :( Should take delivery by first of August.
Convoy deliveries (so far, though it’s a small sample size) have been remarkably fast. Could happen sooner! I think is rail folk are more delayed

Biltwild

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Titan Pro-4x , 2021 Ford Bronco 4Dr BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe it will be built next week?! 🤗
Ford Bronco Post Your 2021 Bronco Window Stickers! Customer Build Productions Begins on 14th! 🪟 2CBDB2D6-25DA-45B4-9480-9D23CEA0FB1A

OCDON

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine popped up this morning with a 7/2 date. Was scheduled for 7/6. Maybe I'll beat the shut down. Wildtrak with Lux.

ptb291

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my window sticker yesterday but my build date isnt untill 7/12 (pushed from 6/21) and the tracker states a status of "In production" Wondering if they are ahead of schedule or just pushing window stickers because of the shutdown the week of the 4th?
Sponsored