First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I have dialed these in properly. Below is the nylon spacer I used from Lowes and seems to work perfect and aim the lights just right! Drove around at night and looked great and no one flashed their brights at me. I even had my wife drive towards me down the road and shined just like it should have from the beginning. Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 060C5930-BC5B-4213-84C5-F8E2FC694AEE

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting CAFB5989-C052-46BD-AA25-8B947F80C4D8

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s an extreme angle! But the video looks much better.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How long did it take you all to receive your lights? I ordered mine June 8th and nothing yet.

Sponsored

KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can never tell if you're serious or not, but to answer your question, about three months.
Definitely serious. I received my tracking number today which said my lights were delivered on June 15th. I have not received any package though. Not sure if they got delivered to the wrong address or somebody stole them. Now I have to contact the USPS. Ugh.

Last edited:

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think I have dialed these in properly. Below is the nylon spacer I used from Lowes and seems to work perfect and aim the lights just right! Drove around at night and looked great and no one flashed their brights at me. I even had my wife drive towards me down the road and shined just like it should have from the beginning. Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting trim.80663FFA-F964-4604-8266-706DC2070FB5.MOV

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting trim.80663FFA-F964-4604-8266-706DC2070FB5.MOV

Thanks for sharing a pic of the spacers. I just picked them up at Lowes today and will install this weekend. Fingers crossed I get the same results.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing a pic of the spacers. I just picked them up at Lowes today and will install this weekend. Fingers crossed I get the same results.
Dr. Ross,

No problem! Hope it works for you too. Post your results when you complete this!

Thanks!

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dr. Ross,

No problem! Hope it works for you too. Post your results when you complete this!

Thanks!
Here we go. Nylon spacers installed, and they’re much better, especially when driving.

Sponsored
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here we go. Nylon spacers installed, and they’re much better, especially when driving.

Sweet! Looks way better! Shouldn’t have to do this to a brand new product but I am glad I was able to find a solution.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine installed today, really an easy process, look sharp and plenty bright. The only issue I have is a bad connection on the driver's side center light. If I jiggle it just right and hold pressure it stays on. Hard to tell if it's the plug or the T. @ORACLE Lighting what do you suggest?

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 20220702_185459

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got mine installed today, really an easy process, look sharp and plenty bright. The only issue I have is a bad connection on the driver's side center light. If I jiggle it just right and hold pressure it stays on. Hard to tell if it's the plug or the T. @ORACLE Lighting what do you suggest?

Ford Bronco IN STOCK! Triple LED Fog Light Kit for MOD Bumper from ORACLE Lighting 2B3D10A4-B444-4D71-9C58-06C4985067DC
Hey! Sorry to hear this. Sending you a PM now to get this sorted out

-Brittany
Sponsored