First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Drove by Bickford Ford as I do every nite on my way home. I look over and seen a few Broncos in stock again. I spot a two door its dark but it looks like its got the Sasquatch package on it. Nope but its pretty close to the build I’m waiting on so I get home and here’s what I find. Asking price for a Black Diamond 62,995 but hey they’re not shy unlike a lot of dealers they posted the window sticker too! MSRP 44,825. Black Diamond 2.7L Steel wheels and a roof rack Mid package. I’ve never purchased a vehicle from this dealer as Ive always noticed they’re pricing is higher than most in this area. And everyone Ive known that purchased here has experienced the same higher prices and add ons like aftermarket wheels and do-dads no where worth the markup. Very similar to Northwest Motorsports! 🙈

Ford Bronco Price Gouging Still ! B6EA4747-D8B7-4DEC-A8FC-25A685474B92

Ford Bronco Price Gouging Still ! 5F7852AE-32B6-47F8-880B-7B88AC82FCB1
Sponsored

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bickford is a good dealer, in my opinion the best in the area. I bought my reserved bronco at MSRP through Bickford (my 3rd dealer!), great communication and not a hint of jerking me around on anything. They really were a breath of fresh air compared to the other dealers.

I don't like that they are doing the ADM thing, but as long as they aren't screwing over reservation holders, it's fair game. They offered to buy mine back on delivery, and had I accepted they would have to sell at an even higher price. They are just trying to make living during these inventory constrained times.

Personally, I'd recommended going in and talking to Jason or Tucker. They obviously aren't going to sell for less than they paid, but they might be able to work with you in other ways.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Winger57

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Really I get that but there inventory looks pretty good compared to the others in the area. Looks to me like they expansion has pushed they‘re overhead to the point of doing this to a vulnerable population with a deep desire for the latest retro vehicle. You just have to wonder how many customers will be upside down 3 years down the road when the next new shiny object comes along…. Thats a expensive painful lesson! I‘ll wait on mine and not take it if comes down to paying a ADM or leaving it! I’ve purchased a lot of cars in the area and found the closer you are to the big HANGAR the more these guys try to take advantage of people with lil time to shop around and and a need to get it now. Similiar to used car dealers and pawn shops near the front gates of military bases! God Bless Them Though!

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs