First Name
Andria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have tried searching the forum, but not finding what I’m looking for. I have a reservation from May 2021. I didn’t order for MY22 because I was holding out for Heritage package. Now that I am ordering a MY23, I’m being told my reservation doesn’t have pricing protection and I’m stuck with a 2023 price vs the 2021. Even though Fords website specifically states that Reservations OR orders would be honored, neither Ford or my dealership will honor it. HELP BEFORE I SIGN!
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All you can go off right now is the Ford FAQ that states HEs will get some form of price protection. Also states that there will be more information coming for '23 price protection but if course it's not out. HEs are Q2 availability so it should be out by then and give the specifics (hopefully) on how the dealer can look you up.

For now sign but add the caveat if you can that all rebates and price protection will be deducted at time of purchase.

OP
OP

Coloradosnw_qt

Badlands
First Name
Andria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. I decided ultimately against the HE but both Ford and the dealership are saying they won’t honor my reservation date for pricing, even though it says otherwise in those same FAQs :mad:
Sponsored