Sponsored

*Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Triple LED Fog Light Kit for Ford Bronco w/ Steel Bumper

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looking for a seamless fog light solution for your Ford Bronco?

ORACLE Lighting has designed a LED triple fog light kit for the steel factory modular (“mod”) bumper on the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Quickly add functional forward-facing LED lighting to your vehicle to illuminate any adventure. The six high-powered emitters provide significant visibility through advanced optics with a 6000 raw Lumen output and a precise no-glare design that avoids blinding other drivers. The powder coat finish, blacked-out appearance, and IP68 waterproof rating offers a sleek look with superior durability to withstand any conditions.

Use Promo Code: FORUM10 for 10% off your order (HERE)

Check out the installation video below
Sponsored

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looking for a seamless fog light solution for your Ford Bronco?

ORACLE Lighting has designed a LED triple fog light kit for the steel factory modular (“mod”) bumper on the 2021+ Ford Bronco. Quickly add functional forward-facing LED lighting to your vehicle to illuminate any adventure. The six high-powered emitters provide significant visibility through advanced optics with a 6000 raw Lumen output and a precise no-glare design that avoids blinding other drivers. The powder coat finish, blacked-out appearance, and IP68 waterproof rating offers a sleek look with superior durability to withstand any conditions.

Use Promo Code: FORUM10 for 10% off your order (HERE)

Check out the installation video below
Hi. Your site says, " To properly use as a true "fog light" one LED emitter per side can be used on road while all 3 can be used for off-road. " Do you provide the proper wiring/instructions to accomplish this? I would like to wire these to my accessory switches - one switch to turn on only one light per side, and a second switch to turn on all lights. Also, are these lights DOT compliant? Thanks.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi. Your site says, " To properly use as a true "fog light" one LED emitter per side can be used on road while all 3 can be used for off-road. " Do you provide the proper wiring/instructions to accomplish this? I would like to wire these to my accessory switches - one switch to turn on only one light per side, and a second switch to turn on all lights. Also, are these lights DOT compliant? Thanks.
Hi, we are actually working on creating a wiring diagram for this now and should have it completed soon! Running with all 6 light emitters on is not DOT compliant.

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi, we are actually working on creating a wiring diagram for this now and should have it completed soon! Running with all 6 light emitters on is not DOT compliant.
Thanks. Another question - I see you have these available in 3 different colors, but each is a full set. Is there a way to mix colors?

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco