Sponsored

*Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Ford Bronco CorloSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Board Kit

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Ford Bronco!

Use Promo code FORUM10 for 10% this and any Ford Bronco products (HERE)

Ford Bronco *Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Ford Bronco CorloSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Board Kit 1690383608802
Sponsored

crmath01

Big Bend
First Name
Christa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend, 1951 For F1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed this last weekend, the bottom led strip will not stay in like it should. I followed the installation video on the web site. Has anyont gotten it to work correctly?

Reactions: xim
OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I installed this last weekend, the bottom led strip will not stay in like it should. I followed the installation video on the web site. Has anyont gotten it to work correctly?
Hi, we actually just pulled the video from our site to edit it, HERE are the correct installation instructions in a PDF.

Ford Bronco *Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Ford Bronco CorloSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Board Kit 1690814726689

Due to a material change to improve the fit and performance of this kit, the instructions have been updated to include a different method of trimming the lower cable. See excerpt from the instructional PDF. If you need a new strip we can send you one.

crmath01

Big Bend
First Name
Christa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend, 1951 For F1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi, we actually just pulled the video from our site to edit it, HERE are the correct installation instructions in a PDF.

Ford Bronco *Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Ford Bronco CorloSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Board Kit 1690814726689

Due to a material change to improve the fit and performance of this kit, the instructions have been updated to include a different method of trimming the lower cable. See excerpt from the instructional PDF. If you need a new strip we can send you one.
Yes i will need one because i cut mine to follow the video, and it just falls out.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes i will need one because i cut mine to follow the video, and it just falls out.
Hi, I sent you a DM to organize the shipping of your replacement cable.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pro tip: Use spell check when writing install instructions.

Ford Bronco *Product Highlight* ORACLE Lighting Ford Bronco CorloSHIFT® Fiber Optic LED Interior Dash Board Kit 1712854503301-aq
Sponsored