Sponsored

NOW AVALIABLE: ORACLE LIGHTING OCULUS™ BI-LED PROJECTOR HEADLIGHTS FOR 2021+ FORD BRONCO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just checked. No melting on mine.
Sponsored

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just checked. No melting on mine.
That's good. I'm curious as to what could have caused this. I don't think the LEDs can get that hot. My guess is the projector lens acted like a magnifying glass and the sun hit them at just the right angle.

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@OracleLights @ORACLE Lighting The black housing around the lens is melting on both my left and right headlight. I've only had them for about 3 months. Anyone else encounter this issue?
1000012051.jpg
1000012053.jpg
I am sorry to see this melting issue but this is covered under warranty. Please take a moment to fill out our online warranty request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/RMA and someone from our customer service department will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you!

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am sorry to see this melting issue but this is covered under warranty. Please take a moment to fill out our online warranty request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/RMA and someone from our customer service department will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you!
@OracleLights thanks for the quick respnse! I filled out the warrant request. I'm just curious if you've seen this before? Is it weather related? LED related? Is it a material defect? Does it only effect a certain batch? I'm just worried it happening again and I'll be past the warranty. Thanks!

OP
OP
OracleLights

OracleLights

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@OracleLights thanks for the quick respnse! I filled out the warrant request. I'm just curious if you've seen this before? Is it weather related? LED related? Is it a material defect? Does it only effect a certain batch? I'm just worried it happening again and I'll be past the warranty. Thanks!
No problem! We have seen this on a couple Jeeps but this is the first time we have seen it on a Bronco. We have no reason to believe that it is a production/batch issue and is likely as you said, from the sun hitting it at the right angle for a prolonged period.

Sponsored

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No problem! We have seen this on a couple Jeeps but this is the first time we have seen it on a Bronco. We have no reason to believe that it is a production/batch issue and is likely as you said, from the sun hitting it at the right angle for a prolonged period.
Saw you guys posted the rgb color shift version for preorder. Have been waiting for these and am super excited. On the melt issue, I wonder if a slight tint would help protect against this from happening as a precaution preventative. Great to hear it’s covered under warranty and your quick response. Preordering for sure!

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I spoke too soon. I noticed today that my lamps are now melting too. I’ll be filling out my warranty form as well.

IMG_8429.jpeg
IMG_8428.jpeg

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, that is sad. Sorry to hear. I preordered the color shift rgb model and just received shipment confirmation. They must have just released. Looks like I’ll be tinting it immediately just to be safe. Glad it’s covered under warranty. Please let me know if they ship the replacement prior to the return. Wondering if I should keep the OEM ones in the case I have to process an exchange. Don’t want to be down and out waiting for a return into the future. Thanks all for sharing your experience.
Sponsored