First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Popular Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights by ORACLE Lighting are NOW SHIPPING with a ColorSHIFT® RGB+W Color-Changing version featuring the all new BC2. Oculus™ Headlights feature advanced focused LED projection that outshines all the competition (including the factory LED headlights). With 5,200 Lumens of high-quality Bi-LED projection, these headlights provide enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. Light focus is very important for driver safety and for others who can have their vision obstructed by glare. We are proud to offer the most focused & lowest-glare LED Headlights for the Bronco on the market. Consisting of three separate solo zones, and can be controlled using the BC2 controller, utilizing the ColorSHIFT Pro app. The Oculus headlight is compatible with both the standard and signature Bronco lighting models.

Order now at www.oraclelights.com!! Installation video coming soon

Sponsored

Last edited:

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These are out!? Preordered and just received shipping confirmation. My bronco will soon be filled with Oracle lights. 🚥 have had my bronco since 21 and hoping build will be close to finish by end of 23. Pictures to come.

OP
OP
ORACLE Terry

ORACLE Terry

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, RAM TRX, Gladiator, Wrangler JL,
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't wait to see photos!!

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just finished the install. Photos don’t do the lights justice. They look amazing. Will play around with the app a bit more to see if tweaking the brightness helps photos. Can’t wait to see what they look like in the day! Have been waiting for the rgbs. Worth the wait. Thank you Oracle for an amazing product!

IMG_4915.jpeg

IMG_4916.jpeg

IMG_4919.jpeg

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just finished the install. Photos don’t do the lights justice. They look amazing. Will play around with the app a bit more to see if tweaking the brightness helps photos. Can’t wait to see what they look like in the day! Have been waiting for the rgbs. Worth the wait. Thank you Oracle for an amazing product!

Ford Bronco IN STOCK NOW! Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights with ColorSHIFT® RGB+W IMG_4919

Ford Bronco IN STOCK NOW! Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlights with ColorSHIFT® RGB+W IMG_4919

Happy you love them, your bronco and home look great!

Do you mind if we use these images on our site & socials?

Sponsored

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

I don't mind at all! Please go ahead. Those grill lights are Oracle too! :) Give me about a week and I'll have more photos coming. In the midst of finishing my build. Waiting on the Bronco everglades rims to arrive any day. Have a DSLR camera so will have better quality photos coming. Please feel free to share anything I post. Thanks so much for the amazing products! Next thing I'll need is to pick up your taillights! Going full oracle build! ❤🔥

Thanks again!

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't mind at all! Please go ahead. Those grill lights are Oracle too! :) Give me about a week and I'll have more photos coming. In the midst of finishing my build. Waiting on the Bronco everglades rims to arrive any day. Have a DSLR camera so will have better quality photos coming. Please feel free to share anything I post. Thanks so much for the amazing products! Next thing I'll need is to pick up your taillights! Going full oracle build! ❤🔥

Thanks again!
I love it! Thank you for your support in our brand, you are now the 1st customer photos to be posted on our Bronculus page!

NatureMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks again!
@OracleLights You should send @Philly Big Bronco Boy some swag for advertising.

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided