Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the dreaded “your production date has changed email” today… I clicked the track order” button at the bottom of the email, my order number and vin automatically populates…. Then the tracker doesn’t show my production date.. it states that my order has only been confirmed. I got the scheduled for production email maybe two weeks ago. Is it just a glitch or should I be concerned?

IMG_9679.jpeg

IMG_9680.png
Sponsored

Rschwa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F150, 90 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exact same situation here. Email says pushed to week of May 29, tracker just shows order confirmed.
Mine was initially May 15 (3/27 order date)

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully it’s just a glitch.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same happened to me 3 times now. Just changed yesterday.
Originally a 4/17 build date
Then 5/5
Then 6/12
And now ???

Ordered 1/10/23
Ford Bronco Production date and vin disappeared from Ford tracker 10AFF352-F85A-4B19-9774-ADEEAE85D487

Mr. Magoo

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 1966 F-100, 1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exact same situation here. Email says pushed to week of May 29, tracker just shows order confirmed.
Mine was initially May 15 (3/27 order date)
Same here!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It will re populate. Try the other tracker. Back door or front door depending on which one you are currently using.

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Wrangler for a Badlands Sasquatch 🤩
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will re populate. Try the other tracker. Back door or front door depending on which one you are currently using.
What other tracker? I just use the one Ford sent in the email.
Thanks!

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the dreaded “your production date has changed email” today… I clicked the track order” button at the bottom of the email, my order number and vin automatically populates…. Then the tracker doesn’t show my production date.. it states that my order has only been confirmed. I got the scheduled for production email maybe two weeks ago. Is it just a glitch or should I be concerned?

Ford Bronco Production date and vin disappeared from Ford tracker 10AFF352-F85A-4B19-9774-ADEEAE85D487

Same happened to me. I ordered 3/27/23.
I received my production week 2 weeks later (5/22/23).
When I used the tracker, it said 5/23/23.
A week later the tracker said 5/26 and 5 days later it said 5/24.
This morning I received an email saying it got pushed to 5/29.

Ford must reeeeally love playing with people’s emotions 😜

My tracker doesn’t show a date anymore and now I’m sweating 😅

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You ordered in late March of 2023, may not have an actual schedule date after getting one almost immediately after ordering. Just a PSA- The sympathy on this forum may be hard to muster from those of us who have been waiting 18 months or more to get built.

Amib83

Badlands
First Name
Ang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ordered in late March of 2023, may not have an actual schedule date after getting one almost immediately after ordering. Just a PSA- The sympathy on this forum may be hard to muster from those of us who have been waiting 18 months or more to get built.
Personally, I’m not looking for sympathy. I fully expected to have to wait 10+ months. In fact, I gasped when I got the email saying it was scheduled for production and I called my dealer to confirm because I didn’t believe it to be true. But, on the flip side, it’s definitely annoying to have these dates change multiple times over a few week period. If I had my choice (and willpower to not look 😹) I’d rather not have the tracker if Ford is going to be so inconsistent with their production times. But, alas, I have no willpower —- so I’ll just keep driving myself nuts with obsessively tracking 😹

PS: those of you that have waited for so long are the real MVPs of patience! 😅

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally, I’m not looking for sympathy. I fully expected to have to wait 10+ months. In fact, I gasped when I got the email saying it was scheduled for production and I called my dealer to confirm because I didn’t believe it to be true. But, on the flip side, it’s definitely annoying to have these dates change multiple times over a few week period. If I had my choice (and willpower to not look 😹) I’d rather not have the tracker if Ford is going to be so inconsistent with their production times. But, alas, I have no willpower —- so I’ll just keep driving myself nuts with obsessively tracking 😹

PS: those of you that have waited for so long are the real MVPs of patience! 😅
Understood- just giving you a heads up. There are some salty folks around here that have been jerked around for a really long time and they have zero f*cks left to give... Hope your scheduling gets figured out quickly.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there. I’ve been here since 7/13/20 and did have a reservation from that date but my dealer ended up lying about allocation so I cancelled and got scheduled with a dealer who actually had allocation. My vin is still active so I guess I’m good
Sponsored