Sponsored

Production date disappeared from Ford site?

abs

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a Badlands going into production the week of 6/28, have the email which confirms and shows the date. I've had no other updates, no delays or anything that seemingly would have pushed things in terms of official comms...

Ford Bronco Production date disappeared from Ford site? 1624232503035

It looks like that upon logging into the site, the production week has been removed...did anyone else notice this?

Ford Bronco Production date disappeared from Ford site? 1624232461764
Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine said nothing but order confirmed until a week before my build date of 6/25. So up until a few days ago mine looked like yours.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine looks like this as well. June 28th. build that moved to July 20th. Im sure you're fine.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 6/22 build day. Only difference is the blue circle in mine...
Ford Bronco Production date disappeared from Ford site? 1624233175412

Sponsored

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BTW, I never got an email that I was in production. I just kept checking the order tracker.

OP
OP

abs

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The site tracking bar has never had the production date listed on it. It only displays the date once that milestone has been reached.
I must be going crazy, I swore it was listed on there!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a Badlands going into production the week of 6/28, have the email which confirms and shows the date. I've had no other updates, no delays or anything that seemingly would have pushed things in terms of official comms...

It looks like that upon logging into the site, the production week has been removed...did anyone else notice this?

Funny you ask! I was chatting with a forum member from Illinois yesterday and I asked him if his original email from Ford, where it announces that your Bronco had been scheduled for production, which it also included the tracking button at the bottom, because mine is now missing from my email.

I don't believe I've deleted it, and I checked the deleted box and the junk box, and nothing! My say current status shows "Order Confirmed 3/17/21."

My original Ford email was sent to me on 04/22 telling me my VIN and that my production date was 06/21, then later I contacted Granger, who told me the date was moved to 07/12. I recently called Ford and was told my date was moved back to 08/02.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you haven’t been following the news, most scheduled builds have been delayed. Some people got official notice and email of the delay and some haven’t.

I have got the same initial 6/28 build week as you you, but expect that I’m delayed 3-4 weeks. Haven’t called to find out, and even though I’m pretty well self-informed, I’m gonna be pissed if I don’t get a official notice of my delay. Kind of just a common courtesy type of thing.

1624232503035.png

1624232461764.png

OP
OP

abs

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you haven’t been following the news, most scheduled builds have been delayed. Some people got official notice and email of the delay and some haven’t.

I have got the same initial 6/28 build week as you you, but expect that I’m delayed 3-4 weeks. Haven’t called to find out, and even though I’m pretty well self-informed, I’m gonna be pissed if I don’t get a official notice of my delay. Kind of just a common courtesy type of thing.
What # do we call exactly? Someone above mentioned that the Production Date week was never part of the website, but I swear it was...which is what gave me pause to post this.

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It only shows in the email text, not on the status link (until it happens).

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What # do we call exactly? Someone above mentioned that the Production Date week was never part of the website, but I swear it was...which is what gave me pause to post this.
The official Bronco reservation and ordering team can be reached at: (800) 334-4375

OP
OP

abs

Badlands
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called the dealer and apparently I got moved back to 8/2 build date from 6/28...

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this just on the myford.com site? My status bar completely disappeared after my order was confirmed

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this just on the myford.com site? My status bar completely disappeared after my order was confirmed

Did you recieve a VIN? There is no status bar to track if you have not recieved a VIN yet AFAIK.

But if you have not already, when you do recieve a VIN and build week it will have a link to click in the email and it brings you to the tracker. This is a different email than the order confirmed email.

Do not rely on the similar looking status bar at the top of the order confirmed email. I've noticed it didn't update when I recieved a VIN. It only says order confirmed whereas the newest emails show scheduled.
Sponsored