First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got the email today with my production date!!! Scheduled for production for 2/7/2022! Super pumped!!!

Ford Bronco Production Scheduled for 2/7!!!! 78989797-D66F-4066-BAE7-BD9A713006E3
i just got notified my 2\7 build is moved to 2\14, guess i know who bumped me.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
just curious, my order number is between 7000 and 7250, is yours higher or lower?

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just curious, my order number is between 7000 and 7250, is yours higher or lower?
If you are talking about the 4-digit order number on your DORA... those are assigned internally by the dealerships to track their orders. Pretty sure that doesn't mean anything to Ford unless you're at the same dealer... and even then... reservation date is supposed to be what matters... but clearly doesn't.

giphy (5).gif

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you are talking about the 4-digit order number on your DORA... those are assigned internally by the dealerships to track their orders. Pretty sure that doesn't mean anything to Ford unless you're at the same dealer... and even then... reservation date is supposed to be what matters... but clearly doesn't.

Ford Bronco Production Scheduled for 2/7!!!! giphy (5)
ok thanks, just curious, i totally understand someone that had an earlier build date bumping me but then u see someone being scheduled and bumping to move them up the line , just sucks after waiting so long and starting to see the finish line
Sponsored