First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spoke with the owner, Jesse Dovi, on the phone. Straight up gentleman, no BS. They have a few Broncos in stock that they will sell at MSRP. Alas, the downside of being honorable is that he will not skirt Ford's rules and ship out of state. Anyone in NY looking for a Bronco give him a call. You will not be disappointed. I have no financial interest in any transaction you may do, and am not a paid shill, just an average Joe extremely impressed by the brief interaction I had with Jesse.
Sponsored

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

5 of 6 dealer order reflecting current pricing. No tow. Pass.
Thanks for you message.

OP
OP

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
5 of 6 dealer order reflecting current pricing. No tow. Pass.
Thanks for you message.
what does 5 of 6 dealer order mean?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spoke with the owner, Jesse Dovi, on the phone. Straight up gentleman, no BS. They have a few Broncos in stock that they will sell at MSRP. Alas, the downside of being honorable is that he will not skirt Ford's rules and ship out of state. Anyone in NY looking for a Bronco give him a call. You will not be disappointed. I have no financial interest in any transaction you may do, and am not a paid shill, just an average Joe extremely impressed by the brief interaction I had with Jesse.
Not sure what Ford rules prevent shipping out of state, Granger has no issue with it.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

what does 5 of 6 dealer order mean?
That most have blue sticker = dealer ordered (recently) with his preferences and for current inflated MSRP.
Interesting that while early reservationists are still waiting, this dealer has so many dealer's orders on the lot.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
all american ford paramus nj
sticker on 2022 except raptor
ask for curtis
Sponsored