First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m looking to order a plain Jane bronco 2dr/2.3/7spd in white. What dealers will take my order at msrp with no bs. I’m willing to wait it out 2024 maybe even 2025. My current car is a 09 with 103k miles and honestly I’m fine driving it for a couple years more. I know granger can give me exactly what I want but when I contacted them they said they not be open to new orders when the order banks open in February since there already 3-4years out.
Ford Bronco Any dealers selling broncos at msrp? 550809D2-3CA3-46A1-A6C1-074F3902D848
Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'd happily take your order at MSRP, once the time comes and Ford lets us put outside orders in the system. Send me a message if you're willing to come to Michigan

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are in Casa? Pretty much every dealership in the Metro area will order you one at MSRP. The other thing to watch out for is "dealer adds" but most are promising no dealer adds.

I got my Base 2Door MT from Earnhardt at MSRP, no adds.
Jones in Casa Grande is actually probably your best bet but Earnhardt would save you about $300 in sales tax.

The sales tax savings would pay for adding the AUX switches. ;-)

As for timing, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago. Took 19 months. Only difference between mine and yours is I added the AUX switches and a different color paint.

Last edited:

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've been waiting on the same spec (in green) since June 2021.

Not hard to get it at msrp, be ready to wait though.

mrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 Lariat; 2016 RAM; 2022 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Joshua at Avis Ford MI will give you a straightforward deal with no tricks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Oarngesi

Oarngesi

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Base
You are in Casa? Pretty much every dealership in the Metro area will order you one at MSRP. The other thing to watch out for is "dealer adds" but most are promising no dealer adds.

I got my Base 2Door MT from Earnhardt at MSRP, no adds.
Jones in Casa Grande is actually probably your best bet but Earnhardt would save you about $300 in sales tax.

The sales tax savings would pay for adding the AUX switches. ;-)

As for timing, I just got mine about 3 weeks ago. Took 19 months. Only difference between mine and yours is I added the AUX switches and a different color paint.
I never liked jones or Gary cropper Henry brown next door too many games. Talked to Earnhardt off ray they took my order 2dr white 2.3/7spd only option is the safe in the center console seemed like a good idea when the tops off. Promised msrp or better no forced addons and the doc fee is only like $400.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How about Long McArthur Ford in Salina Kansas.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Joshua at Avis Ford MI will give you a straightforward deal with no tricks.
Agree. My order from Joshua was placed in late Jan 2022 and I picked it up in early Nov.
Easy Peasy.

rblock50

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I too have been trying to find the answer to this same question.... Which dealers aren't trying to charge crazy prices for folks who want to buy one now and not wait 1-5 years.

I ended up searching the Ford website for hours and hours to find dealers who "seemed" to have them and started making a ton of calls. Needless to say, 99% of the ones reported on the Ford site were custom orders. Their IT department should be fired for not putting a simple filter out there "Show me actually available cars", but I digress....

After calling about 50 dealers all around the country, I was able to find a few who actually had trucks on the lot, or coming in, and weren't poorly equipped Base or BB, and were selling them at or close to MSRP, or even had A/D/X plans.

Bill Brown Ford in MI
https://www.billbrownford.net/
These guys had about 5 Badlands with LUX, SAS, and Leather for just a smidge over MSRP (like $1-2K I think). The only thing they were missing (for me at least) was the 6 cyl and hardtop - not a deal breaker though. They even have some 7 speeds for those who want that. Also, they were offering A,D, and X plans which saved another $2K-$5K from MSRP. The only drawback, was the they were not selling out of state (I am in CA).

Archie Cochrane Ford in MT
https://www.billingsford.com/
This place had a bunch of OBXs that were lesser appointed, soft top, non-sas, cloth, etc, but they had them plus some Sas BB's at MSRP. However, they did have 2 OBX that were almost everything that I wanted (SAS, Leather, Auto, Lux, Aux Switches, etc), just had the 4 cyl and Soft-top. I decided to go ahead and get one, and sure nuff they gave it to me at MSRP with a dealer accessory add-on. At first, I was oooooh here we go again, but this wasn't the usual ones that were worth nothing (nitrogen, door protectors, gps, etc), they added a 5 year windshield warranty for like $1,500. I was planning on getting something like that anyway given all of the stories of cracked windshields on here - so to me its a wash. As of this minute, it looked like they still had the 2nd one available (black color).

I found some others who were their inventory at MSRP, but those two are the ones that stuck out in my mind who had some decently optioned 2022s. If those builds fit your needs, I'd recommend checking them out. Happy hunting!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I never liked jones or Gary cropper Henry brown next door too many games. Talked to Earnhardt off ray they took my order 2dr white 2.3/7spd only option is the safe in the center console seemed like a good idea when the tops off. Promised msrp or better no forced addons and the doc fee is only like $400.
I got mine from Casa Grande Jones. No games, honored the price, no add ons. I was super happy with the transaction: beginning to end.
I know Sanderson Ford in Glendale sells at MSRP for all new orders
Sponsored