First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy traverse
Your Bronco Model
Base
Preferably in northeast/ tri-state area? Just wondering..seems like some got under msrp
Or if u paid msrp..what incentives/ gifts were offered
Sponsored

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Preferably in northeast/ tri-state area? Just wondering..seems like some got under msrp
I had to almost beg my dealer to do the work, and place my new order-did it at MSRP though and no add $$

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer sold mine at 1,400. under, that was a year and a half ago. Once they realize the demand went to MSRP. Good luck.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I can bet those you saw that got under MSRP were us old-timers from Granger and Stephens. Haven't heard anyone advertising under MSRP or invoice for a very looooong time. You missed out on all the gifts but hang in there, Ford might start back up again.

2PuttBogey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer said they would honor my A Plan

Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can bet those you saw that got under MSRP were us old-timers from Granger and Stephens. Haven't heard anyone advertising under MSRP or invoice for a very looooong time. You missed out on all the gifts but hang in there, Ford might start back up again.
Feb 2021 reservation with Horsham at 3% under invoice!

OP better find a dealer before order banks close again.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This mostly depends on the model being sought. If you are looking for anything with any sins at all, not a chance. Anyone with Price protection is scooping up at the MSRP from back when they ordered which is below the window sticker. Mine worked out to be $2650 below the window sticker that was on it when it arrived. This, in itself, pains many dealers. If you are planning a new order for a Bronco, pray it gets built and then worry about if you even get to win the chance to run the MSRP gauntlet on it in the dealership. I suggest getting it all in writing. There appears to be no PP going past this year, so buckle up folks.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the order banks rumored to be only open for a short amount of time it is a bit late in the game to be researching dealerships. But better late then never I guess.

Forget about finding anything under MSRP, that ship sailed long ago and won't come back around until the next recession hits. Your best bet is going to find a dealer that agrees (in writing) to sell at MSRP. The trick this late in the game is finding one that will also have allocations left. Most dealerships have been taking pre-orders in anticipation of the banks opening up so they had a pile of orders ready to go. Dealerships have been given an estimate of how many Bronco's they will get and how many of each constrained item. You best hit the phones, start calling around and see if you can place an order.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My order is currently a $2000 under msrp deal. Purchase agreement signed at that number.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got mine at INVOICE at Two Rivers Ford in Mt. Juliet, TN. But, I was a 9/7/20 Reservation holder. Two Rivers actually sent me some swag, plus all the swag gifts Ford sent out over the last 2.5 years. I have it all still in the boxes, The hammock, the calendar, the playing cards, the horse picture, the Bronco flag and whatever else the sent.

In addition to Invoice pricing, I got almost $8k in price protection. It actually worked out for once...

I'd trade all the swag and even a little of the money I saved if I didn't have to wait 933 days from reservation to have it built...
Sponsored

Last edited: