Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

butt butt butt all the other (sleazy) dealers say you can't sale under invoice because that's what Ford says. 😂

Seriously though, welcome to the site!

I would try hitting up the Texas and Southeast Regional sections as well! There are enough people in the area that come on here seeking a good honest dealer. It would be refreshing to add another to the list on this forum!
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would recommend anyone looking to take him up on the offer is to note the dealership and sales contact in the event the thread is taken down. Louisiana has some weird protectionist laws that prevents online advertising of deals below MSRP. A dealer ran afoul of this last year when he wanted to be the Granger for the Southeast. His competition reported him and he had to pull the public offer. He still honored the original deal but was not allowed to advertise it.

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Delete if not allowed. I work for a Dealer in Louisiana. I will be accepting orders with a guaranteed discount of $1000 dollars under Factory MSRP. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]
Very interested. What is the dealer fee @ this dealership?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, is a deposit required?
I think he wants you to communicate directly with him by email. Not everyone will appreciate the fact that another Zach wants to give 6g members a fair price!

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The one and only question that needs to be asked and answered. What was your 2021 total allocation and what was your allocation for January and Feburary 2022. We appreciate your willingness to offer below MSRP, but with 30 total orders we all expect your allocations to be in the single digits for an entire year until you prove otherwise.

OP
OP

ZLAMKE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im reciving quite a bit of phone calls at my dealership. I asked for email only due to me being busy with current customers in the showroom. I will do my best to reply to all your emails when I get some free time.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome @ZLAMKE Good to see more dealers offering good deals instead of trying to take advantage of potential buyers. Sounds like your orders are pretty low at this point. The big question would be what are your allocations. If you only have 25 allocations and 30 current orders, people are still going to be waiting a long time. I think at this point most people are not only looking for a good deal, but also a way to speed up the build process.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Im reciving quite a bit of phone calls at my dealership. I asked for email only due to me being busy with current customers in the showroom. I will do my best to reply to all your emails when I get some free time.
this is what happens when ya throw a bone to rabid dogs..... 🤣

OP
OP

ZLAMKE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this is what happens when ya throw a bone to rabid dogs..... 🤣

Unfortunately im getting a lot of unnecessary questioning and non serious buyers that are not making this easy on me. Im currently contemplating on deleting the post due to the major distractions and pulling me away from my day to day customers.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately im getting a lot of unnecessary questioning and non serious buyers that are not making this easy on me. Im currently contemplating on deleting the post due to the major distractions and pulling me away from my day to day customers.
Simply answering the allocation question on here publicly, will likely alleviate some of those emails.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah man, don't do that. There are a few dealerships on here that have hundreds if not thousands of reservations. If this is a deal your dealership is onboard with then why would you turn away business? What you are going to want to do is write something up similar to this and put it on the first post. It will help answer quite a few repetitive questions I'm sure potential customers will have.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-centers-mid-atlantic-bronco-connection.4332/

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This poor guy just joined the forum. He likely had no idea what he was getting into.

Welcome to the Thunder Dome!!!

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are many many members on here still waiting and looking for a deal too. They are rabid. Guess you didn't realize this before your post. Maybe take some time later and make a more detailed post that would answer any questions that need to be addressed. Guaranteed you will get quite a few serious buyers.

I would say outside what you have already addressed.
  • Current amount of current orders that are time stamped reservations
  • Deposit required to order
  • What is going to be your guarantee that you will hold true to the price you are offering
Those are just a few off the top of my head.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.