First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer was told they anticipate opening 2 door Heritage orders in November, thus allowing anybody with unscheduled ‘23 model year 2-door Heritages to reorder ahead of new orders. However, a lot can happen between now and then, like a UAW strike.
Sponsored

USSCajun

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 BD, Sas, 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When the order bank opened it was closed for Heritage models. Wasn’t aware it opened for MY24. I placed an order for 2door Wildtrak and was told June ‘24 delivery. That was before the strike. I found a MY23 2dr BD at a country dealer and bought it, canceled my Wildtrak order. Too much anxiety playing this game. Really wanted a 2dr Heritage but that is a unicorn to Ford.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My uneducated guess would be the top for the Heritage two door is the culprit causing the non order status. If in fact there actually is a non order status on Heritage two doors.

They couldn't build a standard 2DR MIC top to save their ass and now they think they are going to build MOD 2DR tops. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love watching this whole story unfold. 🤪

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are 2 door manual Heritage Broncos out there near MSRP, they aren't common, but they are out there. If that's what you want, do the work and get it done. Waiting for 2024 will be a crap shoot.

Saw this posted a few days ago. 2 door Bronco Heritage manual. It was for sale and they even gave out the salesman's phone number.

Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They couldn't build a standard 2DR MIC top to save their ass and now they think they are going to build MOD 2DR tops. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love watching this whole story unfold. 🤪
Just a guess but this might be the hold up for the 2 door heritage. Hatch and removable windows. Not to mention being white. Hence not many being produced.

71408522461__4FD5F06C-6547-4B43-83A0-26BBA508F1FF.jpeg

71401233905__CE065DED-C401-4DDF-BCA7-549650FD5FBA.jpeg

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This makes sense. Where is the quickest place on the forum to check on particular availability? Without posting or searching new threads? Thanks!
I'll try to tag you if I come across an update but basically anytime you see a thread title that says "Scheduling for week of" or "current constraints and availabilities" be sure to read through it.. Also, I just placed an order for a 2 Door Badlands with my dealer and got the confirm email! so I guarantee you the 2 door pause is only for HE

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2 door Badlands 7MT and I'd have to say you should probably wait until you can put in your order, or search around your local dealers for one on the lot. Getting it at MSRP off a lot should not be a problem anymore (though who knows going forward if they strike next week). These are so expensive that I wouldn't settle for one that's not the trim or features you want. The biggest reason to wait though on ordering the MY24 I would say is the upgraded steering setup. All SAS and Badlands Broncos are getting the Wildtrak's 3.0 steering rack and tie rods.

I waited as long as we could for a Mod top but it just never became available for non-heritage orders. Either way, you don't want the MIC top - mines at the dealer right now getting a new one under warranty, and it won't take you much time at all to find others here who are on their 2nd or 3rd one for cracks.

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Went to 2 dealers the day the 24MY banks opened and attempted to order a 2D HE 7MT. One took a deposit, then called the next day to say Ford paused the ordering the 2D. The other dealer took no deposit, but also forwarded me the memo from Ford regarding the pause. So at least I have my name in the hat at 2 dealers.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought Ford wasnt doing manuals for the rest of 2023 until they got the issues squared away? Either way it doesnt sound like it is your dealer from the posts above.
No. Ford was simply discontinuing manuals for 2023.
There was never any indication that they planned on fixing any issues.

That's just crazy talk/wishful thinking.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No. Ford was simply discontinuing manuals for 2023.
There was never any indication that they planned on fixing any issues.

That's just crazy talk/wishful thinking.
The new revision of the manual has fixed the rattle issue, think it's AB around May timeframe. Now whether that was the plan who knows, Ford isn't exactly a fountain of information about their quality issues.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a 4 door Badlands with the manual transmission only thing I dislike is the auto start-stop. The dumbest feature to put a vehicle ever!
Get the Ford tune, more power, rev match and it remembers the last known for ASS!

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would go with another dealer. Place the order and when confirmed, cancel the first and get a refund. Plus, the manny tranny seems be nearly impossible to get these days. Good luck and hang in there. The manual is DEFINITELY worth it!
Agreed. I was 2dr manual or bust. Got mine in early '21. I know they are out there, but I have not personally seen another 2dr manual In the 2 years I've had mine. Come to think of it, I haven't seen another manual at all...
Sponsored