Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Your profile says undecided on trim, how do you have an order without selecting a trim level? Your certificate will show up when it's scheduled to be built, mine did. It is based on time and number of doors and the trim so how is it your undecided and have an order? For what?
I haven't updated my profile since I became a member in July of 2020 if I remember correctly. I have a VIN and scheduled production date (Week of 5/29 and week of 5/31 depending on the tracker). My build date has moved from the first week of April to the last week of May. I placed an order each year and it was confirmed with an email from Ford. All orders were placed by the deadlines required by Ford. I also completed the COVP process and was Approved. 2021 ordered a black diamond, 2022 badlands, 2023 heritage edition. Heritage Edition IS available for the Private Offer. I can send you any or all of the above. I have no certificates. It makes zero sense. I don't know if I had one for MY22 because I knew due to allocations I wouldn't get scheduled. I know what the amount should be there are posts on this forum and on Ford's webpage. My dealer, after speaking to Ford and Smart Vincent Concepts, is being told to wait until after the vehicle is built. They were unable to create a ticket. Makes no sense.
Sponsored

Big daddy bk

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered two Broncos on Sept. 20, 2020. One was for my business and the other for personal. Walked through ordering a 21', 22' and finally a 23' for each. Took delivery of the first one in February. Window sticker and order matched and the price protection worked perfectly. Happy customer. The next one is now here. Order was revised to a 23' on October 27, 2022 per Ford request. MSRP $63,710 at that time. Bronco shows up and the sticker now say $67,470. Ford is telling the dealer there is no MY2023 Retail Price Protection even though we check all the boxes to receive it and also there will be no price protection for holding a reservation since Sept. 20, 2020 because it is one per household. Can anyone help to clarify why Ford after screwing this entire launch up would screw a customer after waiting 2 1/2 years. Any comments or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Chris

Big daddy bk

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Call Ford marketing and give them the info.Ask for your private offer.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford points their finger at the dealerships, the dealerships point their finger at Ford, meanwhile everyone claims that they don’t have the ability to fix the problem.

Horrible customer service. Especially when you are told time and time again that you should have specific protections.

I canceled my order to purchase off the lot. My certificate to purchase an order off the lot did not populate, however I can order a 2023 Ford and get a $2,500 rebate. 🤷‍♂️

So I lost all my price protections and St Vincent rebates/certificates. I put in a new order for a 2023 Big Bend on March 27th, with SAS, Hard Top, etc…And magically have a build for June. My 2021 order canceled because I believed Ford and their customer service/marketing team.

Now I’ll be paying $7k more for my Bronco….I’ve been told the $1,995 price protection can only be tied to the original order, although Ford Customer Service said it is tied to Name and Address. So if someone has info on that from Ford, that would be great. Or if Ford lets me use my $2,500 off to order a 2023 Ford, that would be great also. If anyone has info on that from Ford that allows me to use that certificate, that would be great.

Good luck to all trying to get your certificate rebates.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just happened to me. I wanted to get all the numbers out of the way, my Bronco will be here in like 4 days. It came to PP they said no 23 MY PP. I told him him I didn't think he had it right, which pidded him off. I don't care how pissed he is, trust me it does not come close to how pissed I am at Ford. Please let me know what you find out. Thank you!
What is there to find out? FVG a reputable dealer posted above that there is PP no question. Most people got it including myself a month and a half ago. The dealer is just being shady. They know that if you don't take the Bronco, they can mark it up so nothing to lose by hosing a person. Hope it comes back to bite them in the end when things slow down.

Take the actual Ford documents about PP that are posted on here to the clown telling you the lies and see how he can defend against that. Every dealer has the exact same info.

About the only thing you can do if the dealer tried to pull this even after showing them the documentation is go over their head to corporate or the regional manager. Kinda hard to do though if the Bronco is already at the dealer as it take a little time.

Sponsored

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is there to find out? FVG a reputable dealer posted above that there is PP no question. Most people got it including myself a month and a half ago. The dealer is just being shady. They know that if you don't take the Bronco, they can mark it up so nothing to lose by hosing a person. Hope it comes back to bite them in the end when things slow down.

Take the actual Ford documents about PP that are posted on here to the clown telling you the lies and see how he can defend against that. Every dealer has the exact same info.

About the only thing you can do if the dealer tried to pull this even after showing them the documentation is go over their head to corporate or the regional manager. Kinda hard to do though if the Bronco is already at the dealer as it take a little time.
So what is the contact info for the regional managers? Not something that dealerships or corporate Ford give out.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is the contact info for the regional managers? Not something that dealerships or corporate Ford give out.
When some have contacted corporate at the emails listed on here, they have passed it down to the regional managers who then contacted the customer. Doubt a shady dealer would give it out because then that could expose their lies.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently went through a somewhat similar fiasco with my dealership.

Original order was 2/22, I should have about $5,500 in total price protection. The dealership honored what was in Smart Vincent ($2,845 private offer), but would not budge on price protection by order form. They, either maliciously or by ignorance, said the private offer amount was the price protection and there is nothing else in the system showing I qualify for more.

I bought the Bronco, end of the day I'm out $2,500, but I emailed the general manager with evidence and we'll see what happens.

If anyone has the contact/email for Ford's corporate regional manager in charge of Florida, I'd love to have it depending on what the dealership's GM tells me.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When some have contacted corporate at the emails listed on here, they have passed it down to the regional managers who then contacted the customer. Doubt a shady dealer would give it out because then that could expose their lies.
When I sent emails to all addresses, I received ZERO replies.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They, either maliciously or by ignorance, said the private offer amount was the price protection and there is nothing else in the system showing I qualify for more.
Technically, they aren't wrong, just deceitful. The Retail Price protection (difference in pricing between order and window sticker) doesn't "show in the system." The dealership is reimbursed that amount once they prove to Ford that the unit was sold to the original order placer. Most dealers just take that amount off of the MSRP selling price as it is standard operating procedure by Ford to reimburse once verified.

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Technically, they aren't wrong, just deceitful. The Retail Price protection (difference in pricing between order and window sticker) doesn't "show in the system." The dealership is reimbursed that amount once they prove to Ford that the unit was sold to the original order placer. Most dealers just take that amount off of the MSRP selling price as it is standard operating procedure by Ford to reimburse once verified.
Correct. I wrote up an email explaining exactly that, with memos attached, to the GM and Sales Manager of my dealer. A member on this Forum was extremely helpful in assisting with that draft, so fingers crossed the general manager does the right thing. I basically said once they receive that reimbursement tied to my VIN to cut me a check.

BlarneyStoned

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saleen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it very hard to believe that dealerships aren't familiar with the retail price protection rebates, however I suspect many of them are used to just quietly pocketing the rebates as extra profit on the same instead of passing it along to the customer. After all, the check goes to the dealer, not the customer. I don't believe for a second that a dealer is completely unaware of the ability for them to obtain these checks no matter how dumb they play about it.

For the ones that DO pass it along to the customer, whether they do it up front at the time of sale or later after they have received the check will probably vary, but at least they are being honest and passing it along instead of keeping it or playing dumb about it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Correct. I wrote up an email explaining exactly that, with memos attached, to the GM and Sales Manager of my dealer. A member on this Forum was extremely helpful in assisting with that draft, so fingers crossed the general manager does the right thing. I basically said once they receive that reimbursement tied to my VIN to cut me a check.
You are getting screwed out of a couple hundred bucks in sales tax doing it that way. Better than getting screwed out of your Retail Price Protection though.

Legitimate, not shady dealers will simply charge you the agreed written price on your DORA, minus any incentives (public or private).

The DORA price is the price you both agreed to, and is the basis for what the dealership will be re-invoiced for post sale.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
After all, the check goes to the dealer, not the customer. I don't believe for a second that a dealer is completely unaware of the ability for them to obtain these checks no matter how dumb they play about it.
There are no checks, it's simply a correction on the next monthly invoice. (sometimes 2 months later). All electronic. But yeah, they are clearly trying to steal the invoice difference for themselves.
Sponsored