Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Corvette / Royal Enfield Continental GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello @Zach@Granger !

No rush on a reply, I know you are busy.

I have an order in for a MY22, way down on the list, haha. Realistically, there is a 0% chance I will get a vehicle this year (this is ok, and in my case, preferred). I’m willing to bet I’m not alone here.

Would it be reasonable/helpful to 99 our orders and re-order a MY23 later?
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless communications from corporate has changed, the dealer is not able to set a '99 priority code from a PC 10-19. That change can only be made by the regional rep. Zach had indicated that was a policy change as people were trying to game the scheduling at the end of last year so they weren't stuck with a late MY'21.

I'm a Grange-tober reservation holder and had requested my order to be placed with a PC'99 back at the end of January '22 and that was how it was explained to me. It didn't sound like it would automatically be granted without a valid reason.

This may have changed again where the PC can be set at the dealer level for PC'99 requests.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless communications from corporate has changed, the dealer is not able to set a '99 priority code from a PC 10-19. That change can only be made by the regional rep. Zach had indicated that was a policy change as people were trying to game the scheduling at the end of last year so they weren't stuck with a late MY'21.

I'm a Grange-tober reservation holder and had requested my order to be placed with a PC'99 back at the end of January '22 and that was how it was explained to me. It didn't sound like it would automatically be granted without a valid reason.

This may have changed again where the PC can be set at the dealer level for PC'99 requests.
I may need to check my 2nd order then. I was told they 99’d my order knowing that I was waiting for a 23MY mod top and our 21MY being built.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may need to check my 2nd order then. I was told they 99’d my order knowing that I was waiting for a 23MY mod top and our 21MY being built.
I think last year, the PC could be set at the dealer level to PC'99. I didn't mean to insinuate that Granger customers were trying to game the scheduling at the end of MY'21. But rather, Ford saw a pattern of orders that chose to '99 the order after seeing MY'22 B&P and wanting to avoid a late MY'21 scheduled build.

Just conveying that my experience at the end of January was that it was a request that had to be made with the dealer rep. I'm a late Grange-tober reservation holder so it didn't really matter as a PC'99 and my current timestamp has the same effect as being in purgatory. I just wanted to avoid possibly getting a golden ticket where my build jumps ahead of others that may be more constrained.

cyxpack

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered direct from my dealer early Jan. 2022; Wildtrak. My budget just increased, so I went back to the dealer last week to see if I could add HOSS 3.0, he said since the orders banks were long closed, they couldn’t change my order. I then asked if I could change to order code 99 (so I could add HOSS and maybe modular top in MY23) he said that changing to code 99 was also not an option. Basically my only option was to start a new order for MY23 (back of the line). FWIW, he did think I would get my Bronco yet this year (one of the larger dealers in my state)

Don’t know how true all this is? Just thought I would share.
Sponsored