First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Granger had an order from a special first responder or wounded warrior and put them to the front of the line, that wouldn’t bother me one bit. As a person with my order with Granger, I’d like to see that happen. Anybody else?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If Granger had an order from a special first responder or wounded warrior and put them to the front of the line, that wouldn’t bother me one bit. As a person with my order with Granger, I’d like to see that happen. Anybody else?
I like that idea. It might be tricky to make happen as they may have a decent number of those heroes already on their list of buyers. Assuming Granger has fewer priority orders than the number of first responders, front-line medical personnel, combat vets, and many more ultra-qualified folks, they'd have to devise a fair method of choosing. Doable, but requiring some sensitive maneuvering IMO.

"Granger Heroes," perhaps.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
O Christ it sucks having hot dog fingers not sure why the fuck it says that that’s not what I typed fucking Apple products
Hahaha it happens to the best of us. I just decided to use it as an opportunity to joke around.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahaha it happens to the best of us. I just decided to use it as an opportunity to joke around.
You do have a reputation to uphold, after all.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do have a reputation to uphold, after all.
Is it the reputation to joke or the reputation to be negative? The latter I wasn’t aware of until yesterday lol.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it the reputation to joke or the reputation to be negative? The latter I wasn’t aware of until yesterday lol.
Life is full of surprises like that, which is the best time to flaunt reputation no. 1 IMO ;)

Rep no. 2 is all subjective.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Priority Orders 1618002259759

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some may say that you have a reputation to be negative. I say you're probably just "sensitive to stupidity". Yep, that's a real thing. Just ask my therapist. o_O :cool:

Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wouldn’t the “Karens” be the lazy/unenthusiastic folks who didn’t make a day-one reservation but feel entitled to cutting? Or is this forum still backwards?
I would suggest the folks that, presumably, "didn't attempt to do much research and came in at the end".

Everyone's feelings will dictate their own tolerance for <whatever>. I'm treating it like a "more down payment opportunity". But I knowingly came in with 10-20% 2021 expectations as an August reservation. That changed to 0% when the 190k came out from Mama For d.

YMMV. 🤷‍♀️

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make for a nice sound bite, however what if there are two or ten that fall in that category? Best not to favor one over the other because then you have alienated some people for no reason. A few thousand Bronco's are now in front of everyone else who was a first hour reservation holder (and to a lesser degree other people who reserved later on). Granger made a fine choice, mine would have been to use it/them for the first timestamp units in their system. That way at least a person or three would not be disadvantaged by other dealers using them. Of course then you would have some folks upset that it/they weren't given to someone 'more deserving'. I like to think that most Granger customers would turn down a jump in line, perhaps that is naive, but I can live in my head like I wanna!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking at the Ford site today, I noticed that you could no longer reserve a Bronco. Glad I got mine in on 4/2/21.
I'm still seeing a reserve button on the page.
Just tried you can still reserve
Just read through the thread and apparently at noon Apples and Migs1313 were still seeing the ability to reserve a Bronco. I just went at 6PM to Ford's main page and the ability to make a reservation is gone. One can still submit their information to get updates.

Do others still see the ability to make a reservation?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just read through the thread and apparently at noon Apples and Migs1313 were still seeing the ability to reserve a Bronco. I just went at 6PM to Ford's main page and the ability to make a reservation is gone. One can still submit their information to get updates.

Do others still see the ability to make a reservation?
Yes. And when I click the "Reserve a Bronco" button, I get this prompt. I then go to the explainer page where it warns me I might have to wait a while.

Ford Bronco Granger Ford - Priority Orders Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 4.15.34 PM
Sponsored