First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The one I follow who has a build date also had a Day 1, first couple of hours timestamp. He could still have gotten priority, but not sure. BB, Sas, soft top, 2.3 auto...probably some other options, but that's all I can remember. He's a good guy with a great family and I can't wait to watch their videos.
I follow a few as well. Is this person you’re talking about also a helicopter pilot?
Sponsored

OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I follow a few as well. Is this person you are talking about also a helicopter pilot?
Nope, just a blue collar worker, nice enough family, happy for them actually.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m really thankful for people more perceptive and empathetic than myself. 3/4 of the people on this forum are less emotional and immature as myself. The majority of you have helped me be patient, yet excited. I don’t normally buy into manufactured “community “ , but this forum and signing up for Off-rodeo have made me feel part of something beyond my faith, family, and work. Enough mush. These priorities were going to happen, the influencers will only increase our “property value “. Say Bronco!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope an influencer who is already an established off-road enthusiast gets a Bronco in June. I have one in mind who happens to have approximately 350,000 subscribers. That is huge. He is modifying a Ford Super Duty for off-road use and the vehicle will be auctioned off when finished. All proceeds with go to charity. I think that would be a sweet way to go with a June built Bronco. Take a Bronco Base and modify it for YouTube viewers with parts donated by AM suppliers. Maybe some 6g members would like that idea? 😉
I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Would also love to see an overland Bronco built by him and auctioned/raffled for charity.
If you read through the many comments he receives from his YouTube videos, you see how he wants a Bronco Badlands 4-door, Area 51 for an overland build. I can guarantee his fanbase would generate revenue for AM suppliers and Ford. Time will tell!
The entire order process has been a joke and Ford should be ashamed of themselves. Classic case of "the have and have nots".
What’s with all the secrecy?

I know from a high-level source that Kim Kardashian got a priority order, too. Yeah, that’s right... Let that sink in for a moment. 😲

Apparently, Kanye West recently attempted to reconcile with Kim by scheduling a private Bronco demonstration for her as a gift, with her future vehicle to be customized to her specific taste after delivery. Unfortunately, as soon as she tried to sit in the driver’s seat of the demo model (4-door Wildtrak in Shadow Black), she got angry and told Kanye to end the showing immediately. Now the poor dealer caught in the middle of this debacle is attempting to salvage the order by listing her build on a private network of D-list celebrities with a hefty ADM ($100,000!), emphasizing the “KimYe” connection. 🤦‍♂️ According to my friend, incidents like this are why Weeks 3 and 4 of each month are scheduled for “clean-up“. 😂

j/k - Yes, this alleged incident was entirely fictional and was written as satire.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dude, do you realize you are doxxing yourself with your signature?
absolutely priority orders just mean you get put forward for a 21 but when and how is based as always on commodities we are just along for the ride

Sponsored
OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s with all the secrecy?

I know from a high-level source that Kim Kardashian got a priority order, too. Yeah, that’s right... Let that sink in for a moment. 😲

Apparently, Kanye West recently attempted to reconcile with Kim by scheduling a private Bronco demonstration for her as a gift, with her future vehicle to be customized to her specific taste after delivery. Unfortunately, as soon as she tried to sit in the driver’s seat of the demo model (4-door Wildtrak in Shadow Black), she got angry and told Kanye to end the showing immediately. Now the poor dealer caught in the middle of this debacle is attempting to salvage the order by listing her build on a private network of D-list celebrities with a hefty ADM ($100,000!), emphasizing the “KimYe” connection. 🤦‍♂️ According to my friend, incidents like this are why Weeks 3 and 4 of each month are scheduled for “clean-up“. 😂

j/k - Yes, this alleged incident was entirely fictional and was written as satire.
Kanye is my neighbor :rolleyes: That actually sounds like him, 'ya I know you were joking. Dudes got a fleet of F150s for his security team, several high-dollar off road toys, piled dirt mounds up by the road, I assume to block view of his "ranch" from the road. Dudes crazy. My wife was excited when they bought the place, 'cause Kim likes boxers (the dogs) as my wife is insane for, all I could do was face palm. That's it I'm taking the Bronco I "borrowed" from the Ford headquarters for a trip to the Mojave.

OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
absolutely priority orders just mean you get put forward for a 21 but when and how is based as always on commodities we are just along for the ride
If you are near the front of the line, the amount of food on the buffet does not matter. Just sayin'.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford dropped a handful of orders on us that were for VIP's if you want to call them that.
Yeah Ford can just make orders happen. They don't have to coerce the dealers to use their priority slots.

Now if the dealers want to leverage the priority orders for some publicity, I could see that happening.

So, investing in influencers is more like speculating on stocks than older advertising methods.
I would bet there is a better value there than you think. An embedded ad or endorsement from a "trusted" source is worth way more than a banner ad on a search result.

Plus, I have a network-wide ad blocker at home and pay for youtube premium, and barely listen to the radio or watch live tv. Very few "traditional" ads ever reach my ears or eyes.

If Ford really has almost two years of production sold out to real people, then there's no reason to give anyone an early build. That fake-earned media is going to be critical near the end of manufacturing the Broncos that are already ordered. Why burn out the hype train early?
1) I believe reservations are still open. Even if the conversion rate drops to like 30% from 60% currently, that's still cash in the bank for Ford. Plus as they start to burn down the backorder, they will be able to convert new orders/reservations quickly, before buyers remorse can set in.

2) MAP is currently only running 1 shift. Well maybe 1.5 if you consider it's 6 x 10hrs. Once the suppliers get sorted out, ford could be cranking out trucks twice as fast.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry, but you are just wrong. There is an entire business, with metrics, views, subscribers, click-through rates etc etc. These aren't random people at all, especially when we are talking about a Ford Bronco.

Setup your own channel, let me know when you get 30 subscribers, let alone 1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000+. It is the opposite of random or easy.
1. I didn't say it was easy to get all those followers. But I did say you didn't need to be an expert in your field. You just need to be good at marketing.

2. There are a good number of "influencers" who have significant things to contribute, and I utilize their expertise. But my initial comment was about the term "influencer," as it seems a bit obnoxious to me.

3. I am more familiar with social media influencing than you night think. I just don't want to be called an influencer.

But I am certainly not trying to insult anyone's ability to use social media to their advantage. That is a skill in and of itself. But not necessarily a skill that makes them someone likely to influence me.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A lot of the influencers got there orders in real early so it’s really doesn’t matter much. If they ordered a week or so later and are one of the first to get a bronco? Well I might go out on a limb and say their channel will suffer once there viewers find out. Especially a channel like lite brite. Their base is a lot of Jeep enthusiasts and they are getting a bronco? They are rolling the dice on that alone. If they don’t have an early res. (which they probably do) they take a big chance of alienating their would be bronco community as well. I am curious how there channel will do once they get a bronco.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This ain't a witch hunt. Everyone knows it is going on, just wanted to get to the bottom of it for posterity's sake.
Didn’t say it was a witch hunt. Sounds like the answer to the question about evidence was ‘yes’ , but I know Doug Flutie hit you in the face. ;)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I miss when this was the gold standard.

I know a lot of people hate square headlights, but I'm digging the Neo-retro look of that. I don't think it'll work again, but on that gen of Wrangler I think it works. I'm glad Jeep went back to circles more recently though...

OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t say it was a witch hunt. Sounds like the answer to the question about evidence was ‘yes’ , but I know Doug Flutie hit you in the face. ;)
Yep, I know I have memory problems from the time of the "incident", but before that she's all clear.
Sponsored