Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are no checks, it's simply a correction on the next monthly invoice. (sometimes 2 months later). All electronic. But yeah, they are clearly trying to steal the invoice difference for themselves.
You are getting screwed out of a couple hundred bucks in sales tax doing it that way. Better than getting screwed out of your Retail Price Protection though.

Legitimate, not shady dealers will simply charge you the agreed written price on your DORA, minus any incentives (public or private).

The DORA price is the price you both agreed to, and is the basis for what the dealership will be re-invoiced for post sale.
Yeah it's a pain in the ass, but I'll take paying $150 in sales tax to get back $2,500 any day. Problem is, they can easily tell me I already paid the agreed price and to kick rocks, I'd really have no recourse outside of blasting their name out on this forum.
Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lets summon some reputable dealers with a forum presence for clarification:

@Zach@Granger
@FordVideoGuy
@Alpha1_Silverback

Would one of you kindly clarify the OP's "my dealer said..." claims of:

1. Ford is no longer offering Retail Price Protection on the Bronco
2. The Model Year Transition Offer is one per household

1682537178615.png

Thank you
They are honoring price protection, it can be more complicated with some rebates not showing in Ford's system now.

I'm not sure about the 1 rebate per household. In theory if you have 2 reservations that have not been used yet, you should have 2 rebates that could be applied to 2 different vehicles (Couldn't be combined on 1 car).

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When some have contacted corporate at the emails listed on here, they have passed it down to the regional managers who then contacted the customer. Doubt a shady dealer would give it out because then that could expose their lies.
Can you give me the link to those corporate numbers/emails for the higher ups? I would like to contact them since my dealer is starting to play games despite seeing both of my private offers in Smart Vincent. I'm amazed they can see my offers but claim they can't apply them. Waiting since 2020.

GOATS

Black Diamond
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imaginary Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I sent emails to all addresses, I received ZERO replies.
Can you give me the link to those corporate numbers/emails for the higher ups? I would like to contact them since my dealer is starting to play games despite seeing both of my private offers in Smart Vincent. I'm amazed they can see my offers but claim they can't apply them. Waiting since 2020.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From what I am told by ford is that a dealer isn't accepting private offers they need to be reported.
For some reason though I have two active private offers. Don't know why, according to ford I can use both of them.

BuckYah

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like the dealer is trying to pull a fast one on you. There is no 1 per household price protection BS.
Agree. I just picked mine up on Saturday. Paid under sticker price with price protection and private offer. (2021 reservation, 2022 order, 2023 delivery) Huge shout out to Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS

OP
OP

BACKWOODS23

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is honoring "Price Protection" which as stated in the graphic Locks in Price from any increases happening within the model year. Ford is honoring any "Transition Private Offers" for those that had a 22MY unscheduled order. The dealer should honor one or both of these for 23MY deliveries.

Ford said they don't plan to provide Transition Private Offers going forward, 24MY and on. But Price Protection will continue to be honored for any price Increases happening within the model year. Basically, if you ordered a 23MY on 3/27, that is the price the dealer is to charge you, not the price on the window sticker if there is a price increase after that date.

OP
OP

BACKWOODS23

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra AT4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered two Broncos on Sept. 20, 2020. One was for my business and the other for personal. Walked through ordering a 21', 22' and finally a 23' for each. Took delivery of the first one in February. Window sticker and order matched and the price protection worked perfectly. Happy customer. The next one is now here. Order was revised to a 23' on October 27, 2022 per Ford request. MSRP $63,710 at that time. Bronco shows up and the sticker now say $67,470. Ford is telling the dealer there is no MY2023 Retail Price Protection even though we check all the boxes to receive it and also there will be no price protection for holding a reservation since Sept. 20, 2020 because it is one per household. Can anyone help to clarify why Ford after screwing this entire launch up would screw a customer after waiting 2 1/2 years. Any comments or assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Chris
UPDATE MAY 2, 2023
Went to the dealer last week. They were very open and transparent about the situation they are in. The two people at Ford they were working with both said no protection or private offer. They showed me the emails from Ford. They also showed me when they put my code in SmartVINCENT it is declined because of the rule of one. Apparently in April 2022 they added a rule of one. I took a shot of the screen that shows what they see. I also called Ford and Ford told me there is no rule of one and that we get the private offer and also that the vehicle has retail price protection. Why is the dealer getting a different story from the reps on their side? Dealer is waiting to see if Ford gives them the price protection ($4200 MSRP October to MSRP April)and will cut a check back. Anyone with any pull to help those of us getting screwed by Ford after a 2 1/2 year wait would be great. I understand I have a Bronco and it is awesome and I am grateful for that. Just wish Ford would do the right thing and stand by what they said they would do.

B52E97C1-C336-4EAC-9455-C0DDE1F6176E.jpeg
Sponsored