Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew we'd muck it up from the start. Look at what @DealerInsider endured.

This poor guy was already at a disadvantage with the state laws, but this group is ultra wary of secrecy.
As someone posted on Bronco6g before: "That's why we don't have nice things"
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The admins on this board don't ban nearly enough people. Here is a whole thread of them if your bored today.

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I knew we'd muck it up from the start. Look at what @DealerInsider endured.

This poor guy was already at a disadvantage with the state laws, but this group is ultra wary of secrecy.
He underestimated the knowledge of the forum and/or basic how to approach presenting an offer to this group.

He had an opportunity to lay out the details and declined to. People reached out to him with questions over the phone and he threw a fit that they should only contact him via email because he was sooo busy.

If he was that busy, why publish a screaming deal on the internet. You know this is the f’ing internet right?! And the internet always wins lol

OP
OP

ZLAMKE

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He underestimated the knowledge of the forum and/or basic how to approach presenting an offer to this group.

He had an opportunity to lay out the details and declined to. People reached out to him with questions over the phone and he threw a fit that they should only contact him via email because he was sooo busy.

If he was that busy, why publish a screaming deal on the internet. You know this is the f’ing internet right?! And the internet always wins lol

Didnt realize their was a correct or incorrect way on trying to help people. Please send me the link to the proper offer presenting etiquette forum, Id love to sharpen my skills.

The only thing I underestimated was the amount of disrespectful people like your self on this forum.
An offer was made and an offer was removed due to "Keyboard warriors" with nothing better to do but cry.

Goodluck to you in life bud, I hope you reach a higher level on maturity in 2022.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.