F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not my company haha - but I thought interesting:

Putco Element Sky View for the Ford Bronco

Sale Price: $1,799.99

FEATURES
NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE FORD BRONCO, THE CURRENT EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME IS DECEMBER 10TH, 2022.

• Includes: Free Storage Bag!
  • OEM Direct Replacement Part: Pre-assembled, direct-fit, and is installed within minutes.
  • Premium Polycarbonate Makrolon Tuffak® I35 Dark Gray Tint: For a vibrant, high-clarity, iconic sky view, while also providing complete UV protection.
  • High Precision Manufacturing: For the best OEM look and precision fitment, that minimizes road, wind noise, and water intrusion.
  • Best-in-Class Materials: Can withstand +150°F or -200°F temperature and UV stabilized for a fade-resistant finish.
  • High-Velocity Wind Resistance: Material evaluated to withstand hurricane-like wind speeds.
  • Pre-attached Foam and Clamps: Protects your vehicle and ensures a compressed tight fitment.
  • Weather-resistant and Completely Insulated: Keeping your vehicle cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
  • Warranty: Backed by Putco’s Three-Year Limited Warranty.
  • Designed and Manufactured in the USA: Putco Inc. Des Moines, IA.

Putco is excited to announce the release of our Element Sky View™ rooftop products! This hard clear roof top is the latest addition to our Element product line already internationally recognized for its OE fitment, durability, and quality. Get your Ford Bronco an iconic sky-view and be one of the first to upgrade your ride! This new revolutionary design is only available in limited quantities on a pre-order basis only. Cruise in style with this panoramic roof top. This panoramic clear hard top lid will fit your 4 Door Ford Bronco perfectly.

https://www.putco.com/product/element-sky-view-for-the-ford-bronco/

It’s time to get your Sky View in your Bronco and enjoy the unlimited iconic scenery year-round without worrying about elements, wind, or temperature. Just imagine what your next adventure will be with the jaw-dropping scenery you can bring inside of the cabin.

We are now accepting pre-orders and they will be shipping starting December 10th, 2022.

Screenshot 2022-10-21 090319.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-21 090510.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ever wanted to drive a greenhouse?
I think the tint solves for that - the clear illustration is just an illustration - they dont sell them like that

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not my company haha - but I thought interesting:

Putco Element Sky View for the Ford Bronco

Sale Price: $1,799.99

FEATURES
NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE FORD BRONCO, THE CURRENT EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME IS DECEMBER 10TH, 2022.

• Includes: Free Storage Bag!
  • OEM Direct Replacement Part: Pre-assembled, direct-fit, and is installed within minutes.
  • Premium Polycarbonate Makrolon Tuffak® I35 Dark Gray Tint: For a vibrant, high-clarity, iconic sky view, while also providing complete UV protection.
  • High Precision Manufacturing: For the best OEM look and precision fitment, that minimizes road, wind noise, and water intrusion.
  • Best-in-Class Materials: Can withstand +150°F or -200°F temperature and UV stabilized for a fade-resistant finish.
  • High-Velocity Wind Resistance: Material evaluated to withstand hurricane-like wind speeds.
  • Pre-attached Foam and Clamps: Protects your vehicle and ensures a compressed tight fitment.
  • Weather-resistant and Completely Insulated: Keeping your vehicle cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
  • Warranty: Backed by Putco’s Three-Year Limited Warranty.
  • Designed and Manufactured in the USA: Putco Inc. Des Moines, IA.

Putco is excited to announce the release of our Element Sky View™ rooftop products! This hard clear roof top is the latest addition to our Element product line already internationally recognized for its OE fitment, durability, and quality. Get your Ford Bronco an iconic sky-view and be one of the first to upgrade your ride! This new revolutionary design is only available in limited quantities on a pre-order basis only. Cruise in style with this panoramic roof top. This panoramic clear hard top lid will fit your 4 Door Ford Bronco perfectly.

https://www.putco.com/product/element-sky-view-for-the-ford-bronco/

It’s time to get your Sky View in your Bronco and enjoy the unlimited iconic scenery year-round without worrying about elements, wind, or temperature. Just imagine what your next adventure will be with the jaw-dropping scenery you can bring inside of the cabin.

We are now accepting pre-orders and they will be shipping starting December 10th, 2022.

Ford Bronco Putco Element Sky View Clear Roof Top for the Ford Bronco Screenshot 2022-10-21 090510

Ford Bronco Putco Element Sky View Clear Roof Top for the Ford Bronco Screenshot 2022-10-21 090510
Very interesting, a little expensive though.

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can see some people liking this and that's totally fine.

But as a resident of Arizona, this is my reaction to such offerings...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can see some people liking this and that's totally fine.

But as a resident of Arizona, this is my reaction to such offerings...

Did you not read this?! It says it keeps your vehicle cool in the Summer - So you're totally fine.

</s>

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh, would have thought ClearLidz would have been the first one for this. Definitely in.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the tint solves for that - the clear illustration is just an illustration - they dont sell them like that
Ever been to Tennessee in August? No amount of tint works.

Dan66

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 explorer platinum 2014 ram limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs