Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to figure out grass too.
LOL, mine looked it's best the few years I hired one of those lawn care companies to come fertilize it and do the weed killer, grub killer, etc etc at the proper times.

I mow it myself, but I always fail at getting enough fertilizer etc etc on there a few times a year.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Back on topic ..... can't split the mirror with the window edge, nope, can't do it.

OP
OP
Used2jeep

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL, mine looked it's best the few years I hired one of those lawn care companies to come fertilize it and do the weed killer, grub killer, etc etc at the proper times.

I mow it myself, but I always fail at getting enough fertilizer etc etc on there a few times a year.
Ok, that isn't happening. I started the Scott's phone application thing last year. It tells you when to put down what product. Was thinking of trying the soil testing thing too and then map the lawn with what I got and where. I also aerated it last year, mid summer maybe, and am thinking about doing it again this spring (in a few weeks, once the 50s get going regularly). Just read something this morning that the lime/fertilizer thing can take a year or more to really see the benefits.

I'm not a watering guy because it is town water and I'm cheap. If G wanted grass and plants to have water then G will water then. I don't bag the clippings either just leave the mulch plug on the mower. I do rake the leaves though.
Sponsored