First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No way that is under 3500lbs? Found on FB and holy cow are people stupid there.

Ford Bronco Random Bronco Photo Thread :) IMG_7446

Sponsored

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Boise Ridge Road. Should I turn around now, or can I continue on? I walked through this section and decided that a Sasquatch could make it through and back. The next big snow field looked way more sketchy, so I turned around rather than risk getting stuck miles from civilization.
7tT8U93.jpg

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm pretty sure that there is not a single place in the entire state of Georgia that is as remote as Atlanta Idaho. The nearest (small) town is 23 miles away and the nearest paved road is more like 40 miles. The most direct route there, the one you use in the winter, is 68 miles of washboard dirt road. But it's beautiful up there and worth visiting occasionally.
My dad purchased a new Dodge Ram 2500 in 2007 and drove it up to visit. I told him that we needed to go to Atlanta and went the Middle Fork Road. Washboard does not describe it. Two days later I took them to Silver City via Jordan Creek/De Lamar. Lot of stream crossings and some new Idaho Pinstriping on his shiny new truck. He was not impressed..............

EasternSierra

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dad purchased a new Dodge Ram 2500 in 2007 and drove it up to visit. I told him that we needed to go to Atlanta and went the Middle Fork Road. Washboard does not describe it. Two days later I took them to Silver City via Jordan Creek/De Lamar. Lot of stream crossings and some new Idaho Pinstriping on his shiny new truck. He was not impressed..............
Reminds me of when I'd just purchased my old Toyota T-100. The next summer I was having a blast exploring rough, narrow roads on the east side of the southern Sierra Nevada. I managed to get some pretty good pinstriping on my shiny new truck from some brushy aspen branches in a tight spot. I was across the street from my truck in town when a few locals walked by and noticed the scratched new truck. One guy said (more or less): 'That guy knows how to use a truck. I love it!'
Sponsored