Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was interested in swapping my signature LED headlights to the Raptor amber lights. Spent some time searching this before and found conflicting information if they would work or not.

Found a set for a great deal this weekend and went for it. After an easy disassembly of the grill, the lights bolted in without any issues. Everything works great and there are no issues so far.

Loved the added light output from the AlphaRex and Morimoto but couldn’t pass up this set for a fraction of the price.

Ford Bronco Raptor Headlight Swap IMG_3506
Sponsored

SlowPoke

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was interested in swapping my signature LED headlights to the Raptor amber lights. Spent some time searching this before and found conflicting information if they would work or not.

Found a set for a great deal this weekend and went for it. After an easy disassembly of the grill, the lights bolted in without any issues. Everything works great and there are no issues so far.

Loved the added light output from the AlphaRex and Morimoto but couldn’t pass up this set for a fraction of the price.

Nice! I wish I had done this before installing my front bumper. I can no longer remove my grille without removing the front bumper first.

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Removing the bumper is no easy task.. what bumper did you go with?

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

that came out great! definitely something I might explore in the future

DirkMtn

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm looking to do the same with my 2021 OBX. What year is your Badlands? Was it a straight swap plug and play? Nothing needed to reset anything, like needing Forescan?

Sponsored
OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is also a 21. Straight swap! No reset, forscan, etc..!

Dan G

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lights look great, would you be able to share the link of where you got the amber light parts? I have a 2022 and like to do the same. Thanks!

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the lights from a braptor owner who replaced them with AlphaRex lights. I don’t have the part numbers. I gotta pull them off to get the part number
Sponsored