Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Very cool

Don't mean to get off subject, just when someone mentions KOH I kind of dive into a conversation. Hope no one minds. I raced the very first year, 2008, and six years as a driver, more as a crew chief and pit captain, and 4 years as a tech inspector. Have two KOH podiums and a 4600 National Championship. Old news, but great memories and good times.
Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you need help at KOH sign me up. My boys run but I don't want to just sit around waiting to wrench on stuff. Patrick Petersen BadAxe Productions. Would make it worth while. Baja was/is a grinder time and logistically but Johnson Valley is a bit more accessible.
I'll be looking for new Broncos out there. Seriously doubt I'll have mine by then. I'll be in my yellow XJ. They always need volunteers. And it gives folks something to do that want to do more than sit around. Although, by Fri and the 4400 race I'm ready to sit in front of the Jumbotron and watch the race and chill. 😊

Mahin2021

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 TD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did some nasty stuff back in the day, but it was more balls than bearings then, and a disquantificator module of course. I get what you're saying for sure. I think we'll see plenty of great builds on here in the months, years to come. Some may be mall crawlers, and some real crawlers. Great thing is, it's a great foundation for everyone to tailor it to their needs. I plan on keeping mine on 35's with 2" of lift added. For what I will do, it's all I need. IF I ever get in a bad spot, that's where tricks, tools and knowing the environment comes in, oh and some duct tape!
Agreed! 35’s a2” lift and good skills will get you about anywhere. I had a 1995 Defender 90 with 3” lift 35’s and did the rubicon 3 times and Big bear mtn. No problem. Skills and a lot of faness.

OP
OP
Lxatoledo

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you need help at KOH sign me up. My boys run but I don't want to just sit around waiting to wrench on stuff. Patrick Petersen BadAxe Productions. Would make it worth while. Baja was/is a grinder time and logistically but Johnson Valley is a bit more accessible.
Hey, so we rapped a while back.........I am not the kind of person that says stuff in an idle fashion. Looks like my Big Sky Ski trip is falling through which opens up KOH. What kind of help do you need at KOH? What would I be doing or helping with? We have a big group going (racing as well), but sitting around drinking and breathing in dust for a week w/o a purpose seems dumb. Let me know. I can probably get you two more heads.......... So count us in for 2 minimum as folks always flake. Cheers. Eric.
Sponsored