First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Today, we overview and install Reaper Offroad's line up for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco's! They sent us their Front and Rear Bumper, as well their upgraded Spare Tire Carrier, License Plate Relocation kit, and Add-On Rear Bumper sensor kit.

With aggressive, tubular styling, we're excited to get this installed on the Bronco and finally give it that true Off-road stance. Check out all the Reaper Offroad products in the link below!

Reaper Offroad Ford Bronco

Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m digging that totally tubular minimalistic front bumper that’s Made in USA.

Definitely on my shopping and Christmas lists

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love simple Baja bumpers. This will definatley be the direction I take my Bronco.
I like the scale of the tubing. Also I like that these dont go beyond the body so you can go fender-delete. Love the spare tire carrier!

I would buy these, IF :

1) I could get them raw metal, or a smoother finish.
*The current finish looks a little like bed-liner. Like Durabak - Almost with sand in it.

2) Front bumper : Bull-Bar Delete option.
*For the Baja minimalist look, I personally prefer the more sleek look.
** I understand Bull Bars are supposed to protect the grill from bushes... but personally I would never use that function or want to mount lights to it.

3) It would be a little more interesting if both front and rear had a :
Slightly smaller diameter tubuing in the lower portions - than the top most horizontal tubing.
*Just to add interest and help it not look so bulky and "horsey".

Ford Bronco Reaper Offroad for 2021+ Ford Bronco! - Overview and Install Screenshot 2023-03-05 164322

Ford Bronco Reaper Offroad for 2021+ Ford Bronco! - Overview and Install Screenshot 2023-03-05 162836

Last edited:

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love simple Baja bumpers. This will definatley be the direction I take my Bronco.
I like the scale of the tubing. Also I like that these dont go beyond the body so you can go fender-delete. Love the spare tire carrier!

I would buy these, IF :

1) I could get them raw metal, or a smoother finish.
*The current finish looks a little like bed-liner. Like Durabak - Almost with sand in it.

2) Front bumper : Bull-Bar Delete option.
I'm on-board with both of these points.

This is my favorite bumper, but has my least favorite finish. The overly bumpy texture makes it look "home made" to me.

Sponsored

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today, we overview and install Reaper Offroad's line up for the 2021 and up Ford Bronco's! They sent us their Front and Rear Bumper, as well their upgraded Spare Tire Carrier, License Plate Relocation kit, and Add-On Rear Bumper sensor kit.

With aggressive, tubular styling, we're excited to get this installed on the Bronco and finally give it that true Off-road stance. Check out all the Reaper Offroad products in the link below!

Reaper Offroad Ford Bronco

You should paint the accent plates velocity blue!

ToddReynolds

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor, 2023 Badlands 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you use the spare tire carrier with the factory Badlands rear bumper or do you also need the Reaper rear bumper?
Sponsored