Quest

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I had a hitch installed which mandated that they detach the rear bumper. Since then I have noted there is only one recovery point (drive side), and I can't remember if it originally had two and maybe they forgot to put the second one back? 2023 Black Diamond, 2.7, non-squatch, 4 door.
Sponsored

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got 2 on my 2021 BD. They went to 1 ring in 2022

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, Badlands has 2 rear recovery points. Not clear on what that has to do with OP's question about how many on a Black Diamond but . . . 🤷‍♀️
Neither the title of the thread or the OP's question specifies by trim, it is plausible that he or other readers who saw the thread would be unaware that the number varied by trim and year.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Neither the title of the thread or the OP's question specifies by trim, it is plausible that he or other readers who saw the thread would be unaware that the number varied by trim and year.
From OP, in the first post starting this thread . . .

"So I had a hitch installed which mandated that they detach the rear bumper. Since then I have noted there is only one recovery point (drive side), and I can't remember if it originally had two and maybe they forgot to put the second one back? 2023 Black Diamond, 2.7, non-squatch, 4 door."

. . . "the more you know" . . .
Sponsored