First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out our video showing our rear speaker pods to upgrade in your Bronco, available for the 2-door and 4-door. It's an easy install with plug-n-play harnesses to give your Bronco that much needed sound it deserves!

The Ford Bronco comes with a small, cheap 4" speaker in the rear attached to the factory roll-cage. The SSV Works Rear Speaker-Pod upgrade allows you to replace those factory speakers with a set of larger, more powerful 6.5" weatherproof speakers.

https://ssvworks.com/collections/bronco

Sponsored

Last edited:

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check out our video showing our rear speaker pods to upgrade in your Bronco, available for the 2-door and 4-door. It's an easy install with plug-n-play harnesses to give your Bronco that much needed sound it deserves!

The Ford Bronco comes with a small, cheap 4" speaker in the rear attached to the factory roll-cage. The SSV Works Rear Speaker-Pod upgrade allows you to replace those factory speakers with a set of larger, more powerful 6.5" weatherproof speakers.

https://ssvworks.com/collections/bronco

Raptor approved?

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately they do not fit the Raptor Bronco due to the roll cage size being different. We are possibly looking at doing a Raptor version and I will be sure to post on here once we have something going. Sorry about that

rwyatt85

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2-door but bought the 4-door version of this kit a long time ago, as there was no ETA on the official 2-door compatible version. Some others had done the same and reported that it fit "well enough" with the upper metal bracket just being a little off-fit.

Did the official solution for the 2-door end up being a modified bracket or a modified enclosure? If the bracket, is there any way to order the new bracket nowadays?

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2-door but bought the 4-door version of this kit a long time ago, as there was no ETA on the official 2-door compatible version. Some others had done the same and reported that it fit "well enough" with the upper metal bracket just being a little off-fit.

Did the official solution for the 2-door end up being a modified bracket or a modified enclosure? If the bracket, is there any way to order the new bracket nowadays?
We created a bracket specifically for the 2-doors. Yes you can call us and we will sell you the 2-door bracket. Just let our customer service tech know you purchased the 4-door when we did not have the 2-door option and he will get you squared away.

Ask for James
818-991-1778

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Unfortunately they do not fit the Raptor Bronco due to the roll cage size being different. We are possibly looking at doing a Raptor version and I will be sure to post on here once we have something going. Sorry about that
holding out...seems we all want an upgrade, but has to be reasonable cost, braptor tax should not be a thing just because its a smaller run. Right now there might be two options at best, both are overpriced IMO.

OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear ya! Will be sure to update you guys once I know more

djdearing

Badlands
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine and love them!

2 door Bronco Badlands B&O with SSV with 6.5 Kickers in the rear!
:love:

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these require a FORSCAN adjustment to work right? I'm not feeling confident messing with that but would love to get these.

Jeepin79

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak & 2003 Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What model Kicker speakers are you using for the pods?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Switchworks_Kyle

Switchworks_Kyle

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do these require a FORSCAN adjustment to work right? I'm not feeling confident messing with that but would love to get these.
They do not require an adjustment, simple plug and play solution. However depending on your sound preference it may be an option for you. There are several threads on here explaining how this can be done.

We did not do the Forscan on our Bronco and the sound is great! Definitely makes a big difference to the weak stock speakers.

NativeTexan

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth the money. I bought them empty and added focal performance 6.5. Played with Forscan and made adjustments but kept coming back to original settings for my favorite sound. Excellent shipping and support. These guys are good.