First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need a little help from the community to see if anyone else has had this occur....While driving, my passenger rear window will slowly drop down to the point that it is no longer touching the weatherstrip, maybe a 3/4" gap or so . I can open the door and manually correct it but after a short period, it does it again. I contacted the service department at my local dealership and they said they would need to keep the vehicle for 48 hrs without a loaner. I have to have my truck to go to work so that is not an option so I am looking to fix it myself. Has anyone encountered this or could point me in a direction to fix it? I am going to pull the door panel off this weekend and see if there is some sort of adjustment in there that I can do. This looks to be a separate issue than the known problem of rattling/misaligned windows. TIA.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try to reset it. Hold window down button for a few seconds after window is down. Then hold button up a few seconds after window is up. Repeat 2-3 times. Sometimes that’ll reset it.

OP
OP
augga

augga

Wildtrak
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will give it a shot. There is a lot of play in the window up and down and side to side

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Need a little help from the community to see if anyone else has had this occur....While driving, my passenger rear window will slowly drop down to the point that it is no longer touching the weatherstrip, maybe a 3/4" gap or so . I can open the door and manually correct it but after a short period, it does it again. I contacted the service department at my local dealership and they said they would need to keep the vehicle for 48 hrs without a loaner. I have to have my truck to go to work so that is not an option so I am looking to fix it myself. Has anyone encountered this or could point me in a direction to fix it? I am going to pull the door panel off this weekend and see if there is some sort of adjustment in there that I can do. This looks to be a separate issue than the known problem of rattling/misaligned windows. TIA.
Hello, Reggie! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this window concern. Thanks!

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
i reset mine every so often
put window down hold button 10 sec then put window up hold 10 sec
seems to re calibrate mine
Sponsored