First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi All. New here and trying to understand if anyone else has seen the same "issue" I am experiencing with my bronco. As the topic title suggests, my passenger side floor is getting warm while driving. According to my wife, it takes about 30-60 minutes to heat up to a warm (but not hot) temp on her bare feet thru my mabett rubber floor mats. Anyone else experiencing the same. Been searching threads and haven't seen anyone post about it.
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My driver side floor also gets warm after a long drive. I believe it's exhaust heat and normal.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi All. New here and trying to understand if anyone else has seen the same "issue" I am experiencing with my bronco. As the topic title suggests, my passenger side floor is getting warm while driving. According to my wife, it takes about 30-60 minutes to heat up to a warm (but not hot) temp on her bare feet thru my mabett rubber floor mats. Anyone else experiencing the same. Been searching threads and haven't seen anyone post about it.
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My driver side floor also gets warm after a long drive. I believe it's exhaust heat and normal.
when I removed my drivers washout floor plug I noticed a heat shield about and inch below the floor pan
Sponsored