Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door 20221125_115857

I received my 2022 Outer Banks, 2 door, hard top last week. I was genuinely concerned for the last year that it would be too small and the 32" tires would look silly on it. I am pleasantly happy that all things are perfect on this 2 door. The tires are in proportion and the lux package is terrific. The size is just big enough for me being that I do not need a 4 door now that I do not have any young ones to carry around any longer. Let me say that, if I had a family I would get the 4 door for sure. If you get the 4 door you definitely need the larger tires. The size of the 4 door would make the 32" tires look tiny. All things considered, I hope this helps someone make a good decision for themselves. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Bronco family.
Sponsored

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great. I agree as I have had my 2dr for around 4 months. Eventually when I do replace the tires I am going to get a more aggressive looking tread with RWL.
100% agree they look totally different on the 4 door
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door 71635428-C95B-41D2-A704-D3B3D9E0DBEC

OP
OP
Patrickgault

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was considering ordering 33's but don't think I need them at this point. I will order the 33" for the next set. I would put 33" on yours if I owned it for sure. That said, your Bronco looks great! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's all about what you like.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door 71635428-C95B-41D2-A704-D3B3D9E0DBEC

I received my 2022 Outer Banks, 2 door, hard top last week. I was genuinely concerned for the last year that it would be too small and the 32" tires would look silly on it. I am pleasantly happy that all things are perfect on this 2 door. The tires are in proportion and the lux package is terrific. The size is just big enough for me being that I do not need a 4 door now that I do not have any young ones to carry around any longer. Let me say that, if I had a family I would get the 4 door for sure. If you get the 4 door you definitely need the larger tires. The size of the 4 door would make the 32" tires look tiny. All things considered, I hope this helps someone make a good decision for themselves. I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Bronco family.
Congrats! So glad you're enjoying your Bronco!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Looks great. I agree as I have had my 2dr for around 4 months. Eventually when I do replace the tires I am going to get a more aggressive looking tread with RWL.
100% agree they look totally different on the 4 door
That's a great-looking Bronco, Steph! So glad you're enjoying it!

Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree 100% on the tires. I was with my son when he picked up his two door OBX this weekend and I said that the tires look fine on the two door. They looked terrible on my four door. Luckily, I already had SAS takeoffs and I drove it straight from the dealer to a shop to swap them. Also, put on a two inch zone lift.
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door IMG_7537
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door IMG_8794
Ford Bronco Received the 2022 OuterBanks 2 door IMG_8797

OP
OP
Patrickgault

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice! looking great...I hope that you enjoy as much as I am.

OP
OP
Patrickgault

Patrickgault

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I'm experiencing a slight whining noise through my speaker when the volume on the radio is down. I was wondering if you were experiencing anything similar? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored