First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F250, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got to see, climb in and test drive (very quick, short distance) the Wildtrack Demo today. My impressions:
1. Not in love with the soft top's rear window opening. seems clunky and doesn't get out of the way completely when raised.
2. This was a dealer demo, I assumed (wrong) that it would have been gone through to look perfect. (It has been on the lot less than 24hrs when I got to quickly check it out.) Plastic tabs are not sorted, even on the front dash. (see pic)
3. The Sasquatch package looks awesome, the tires fit beautifully. Anything smaller would be a mistake.
4. If you are a big person, you will love the headroom and legroom. But the shoulder room is for pencils. If you are 6'2" or better, barrel chested, odds are you will have the chair back away from the wheel and the driver side B pillar (in the 4 door) will not let you sit square. The 2 Door supposedly has longer doors to accommodate entry to the back, hopefully the B pillar is further back on the 2 door???
5. The TT 2.7 hauls tail, toot sweet! I don't have the actual time, but getting onto the highway from a dead stop, 0 to 75 is very quick, sucks you into the back of your seat.
6. Switching through the GOAT Modes is easy.
7.The red paint is beautiful. I'm not to sure about having a big black sticker on the hood that comes with the Wildtrack, covering up that sharp paint.
8. The clarity of the cameras and the massive info screen is crisp in light and shaded conditions.

There were multiple people at the dealership to check it out, they rushed us through to give everyone a chance behind the wheel. Overall, a very nice vehicle and I love the body lines in person. Looking through the windshield at the hood, besides the black rails at the corners, the shape is crazy similar to my 1974 Bronco and I love that fact.
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack7
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack2
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack3
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack5
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack4
Ford Bronco Red Wildtrack Demo wildtrack 1
Sponsored