First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went Nov 2021 Badlands came in in Jan. Feb I got a credit back on my card of 200.00
Yeah that’s what i was wondering because i went to Austin in July 2021. It was way before the other locations were open yet.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Mvruggink41

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did get the Yetti cup when I was there along with lots of stickers but not all that other stuff. How cool they did that for you guys congrats!

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the input!! From my understanding once you own the bronco you would get the refunds i just was curious how or if anyone was able to get any money back!
They automatically credit it back to your card after you take delivery of your bronco. Usually takes somewhere between 1-3 weeks. Took about two weeks for me. You don’t have to make any calls or do anything, it will just show up as a credit on your card.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer paid everything for the rodeo for both my wife and me. The only thing I paid was gas and lodging at the Red Cliff which came to about $600. Plus $250 free merch.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is the total cost of the Roadeo?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone been to the off-roadeo and been reimbursed for the cost Ford said they would give us for waiting as long as some of us have?

Also is there anything else I should know to get from the dealership/Ford for waiting like points..? Or there were also talks of a 1,000 dollar each dealer would be able to get for waiting as well. I will be finalizing my purchase in the next few weeks and I would like to have my ducks line...

Thanks!
Yes, I got my money back for my Off-Roadeo experience. They let me know via email.

I never was able to get any of the 1k from the dealership and am still trying to get the 20,000 Ford Points for ordering my Bronco early.

BroncoBilly22

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a tripped booked for New Hampshire for my daughter and I on Saturday May 27th 2023. Unfortunately she may have to start her summer Externship at the hospital earlier so I may just cancel the entire trip so I can recoup as much as possible. Anyone here have to cancel their trip? Just wondering how forgiving they are with giving me back a refund.
I already have my Bronco and were planning to drive it up to New Hampshire for my first road trip.
The experience wouldn't be the same unless we were together. Also there is an option to postpone the trip so I may look into that option. Anyone here have the number to call them directly?

REFUNDABLE OWNER DEPOSIT$150.00
OWNER REGISTRATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)$35.00
OWNER GUEST FEE: GUEST - 1$395.00
PAYMENT ON JAN 18, 2023($185.00)
PAYMENT ON JAN 18, 2023($395.00)
TOTAL$0.00

image (1).jpg

IMG_4916.jpg
Sponsored