First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not sure which section of the forum to post this. I plan on getting a 4 door Big Bend (for the manual) and want to know if the Removable Hoop Steps are worth it?

I have a young daughter and wife and figured they could use the steps to get in and out and when I go out do some mild wheeling I can just remove the steps. I understand that these are not real rock sliders but I don't plan on using them in that way.

With the hoop steps off, how far do the bars that mount to the body stick out? Would they prevent door dings from other cars? Is there anything aftermarket that might be better that is in the same price range?

Ford Bronco Removable Hoop Steps - Worth It? Hoop-steps-header
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure which section of the forum to post this. I plan on getting a 4 door Big Bend (for the manual) and want to know if the Removable Hoop Steps are worth it?

I have a young daughter and wife and figured they could use the steps to get in and out and when I go out do some mild wheeling I can just remove the steps. I understand that these are not real rock sliders but I don't plan on using them in that way.

With the hoop steps off, how far do the bars that mount to the body stick out? Would they prevent door dings from other cars? Is there anything aftermarket that might be better that is in the same price range?

Ford Bronco Removable Hoop Steps - Worth It? Hoop-steps-header
I wouldn't know. What I did notice though, is your bronco sitting a little too nose down than it normally should?